fifteen

"i cant wait." he says.

"what do you mean you can't wait...?" i ask curiously.

"the time will come. but not now. lets go to sleep." he kisses me forehead, leaving into his closet.

what the hell does that mean?

he brings back 2 pairs of sweatpants and a sports bra for me.

he knows me well.

we change in front of each other like nothing, and crawl into bed.

"jack, why have you been acting so suspicious lately?" i question, a little anger in my voice.

"its nothing babe. i love you."

"i love you too."

with that, he leave a small wet kiss on my lower neck, making me fall asleep.

*

knock knock knock

an obnoxious knocking noise keeps repeating itself, followed with a voice.

"jack sweety! breakfast is ready!" i hear jacks grandma say. i start laughing because jack and i are basically naked, and covered in little amounts of sheet.

"jack, wake up. breakfast is ready." i shake him. he groans.

"babe, not right now. my grandparents are down stairs." he mumbles. i chuckle and dhake him again.

"jack wake up!" i whisper/ yell he slowly gets up and answers to door.

"grandma, we will be down in a minute." his sexy morning voice speaks.

"hurry up mister, no lollygagging." she says. i laugh again and stand up, looking through jacks suitcase for a sweatshirt.

i notice a small black box. i pick it up and examine it.

"amelia!" jack yells right before i was about to open it. he runs to me and grabs the box from me, digging it into his pocket.

"what was that?" i ask. "its a gift i got my grandma, and i want to keep it a secret." he whispers. i slowly nod.

we change and head downstairs. we find her snd her grandfather already sitting at a large table with all kind of breakfast foods.

i take a seat, and jack sits right next to me. i feel a little uncomfortable just because i don't know them very well, but i'm sure i'll get used to it.

we dish up and talk about all kinds of this. jack is telling about our date with the dolphins, and how he first asked me out.

every time he says something it makes me blush and smile wider than i ever have.

i've never experienced a boy talking to me so much like jack does. especially to his family. it's kinda scary.

i feel something grab my hand, and its jacks. he looks at me and gives me a smile, i smile back even though my cheeks already hurt.

"what are you guys going to do today?" his grandfather asks.

"um, we're going to go see emily for a bit." jack replies.

"oh! emily! we haven't seen her around in awhile." her grandmother says, acting a little bit to excited.

"really? hmm. maybe shes just busy with school. but, we're going to go get ready. thank you for breakfast." jack thanks them and walks us back to his room.

*

"okay, so when you meet her, just act like yourself, don't be intimidated alright?" jack says with a firm voice. i furrow my eyebrows, why would i be intimidated?

jack knocks on the door, and opens a older lady, maybe in about her late 30s or early 40s.

"jack?" she says, giving jack a surprised look.

"hey mom." he says and engulfs her in a hug.

mom? tf?

"oh jack! i've missed you so much. hows everything in california?" she stretches away from him.

this couldn't get anymore awkward than it is. i feel like a ghost right now.

"great. i'd actually like you to meet someone." jack extends his arm toward me and i walk closer to his side.

his 'mom' gives me a weird look. "and whose this?" she gestures toward me. i hold out my hand and introduce myself, "hello, i'm amelia. jacks girlfriend." i make sure the 'girlfriend' part stands out more.

"oh. how lovely." she fakes smiles and right now i wanna clock her in the damn face.

"is emily here?" jack asks. she nods and opens the door more for us to walk im.

jack takes me up some stairs and knock on a door.

it opens with a short girl, brown hair and pretty face.

"jack!!!" she screams and jumps on him.

oh.