eleven

its now time for me to leave for my first day of college. actual day. classes and everything.

my hand in jacks as he walks me to my first class. my legs hurt because we kinda fucked harder than ever before we came here.

i didn't want to leave jack empty handed.

"alright, well here it is." i say as we stand outside my first class.

"do you have to leave?" he pouts, putting his hands on my hips.

"yes. i'm sorry. i'll be home later okay?" i raise my eyebrows, and he bids his head. i smile big and stand on my tiptoes, giving him a passion filled kiss.

i pull away and look into his eyes. he does look sad.

but i can't blame him. this is gonna be my life for the next 4 years, and i'm barley going to see him until night.

"i love you amy." he kisses me forehead and looks at me.

"i love you too jack." i pull him in a hug and wave him off as i enter my first class.

well, here goes nothing.

*

college isn't as mad as i thought it would be. classes aren't hard for me, and my professors seem to be amazing and nice.

but my classes don't over till 9:30pm. which sucks.

i run through the door and immediately throw my bag on the side of the couch.

i run upstairs to see jack already asleep.

he looks so peaceful and adorable when he sleeps. i love this boy. with a passion.

i get into my comfier clothing and put my hair up in a bun. i walk over to my side side of the bed, and wrap my arm around jack.

he shuffles so he faces me. "oh, i thought you were asleep." i whisper, but smiling cause i missed him.

"i've been waiting for you to get back." he pulls me into his chest, and lifts up my head, planting a soft kiss on my lips.

i smile against the kiss, and bury my head further in his chest. i'm gonna hate only seeing him for a couple hours then leaving.

but i need a career.

*

"good morning sunshine." i hear jacks raspy morning voice say. the sexy one. it makes me swoon.

plus, i loved how he didn't call me 'baby' or 'babe.' but yet, 'sunshine.' i love it coming from his mouth.

"good morning." i smile and open my eyes slowly getting used to the sun light.

"i made you some breakfast. would you like to eat it in bed?" he asks, taking a seat next to me on the bed.

i shake my head, while rubbing my eyes. "no, i want to eat with you." i sit up and peck him on the lips.

"let me freshen up first." i walk to the bathroom, doing whatever to wake myself the hell up.

school sucks, but i need a career. i don't want to depend on other people caring for me. i hate it so much. sometimes it's good, but to me it's over the top.