nine

"would you like something to eat?" jack asks, holding my hand as we walk down the stairs together.

and no, we didn't look up last night. we simple just talked and caught up with each other. telling each other how sorry we are.

the person i don't think i can forgive is val. she has a ton more friends than i do, but yet she had to call jack? no honey, no.

"i'd love something to eat." we make our way into the kitchen. i take a seat on a stool, watching jacks back muscles move as he opens cupboards.

"eggs are toast?" he turns arounds me, raising an eyebrow.

"scrambled." i get up form my seat, watching jack carefully. taking in all his muscles and his movements.

"anything for you." he kisses me on the cheek and i smile. no, jack and i aren't 'dating' again. we are just getting used to things again.

and i' m loving it. a lot.

"can i help?" i ask, grabbing a few eggs and cracking them into a bowl. i put a quick pour of milk in with them.

"of course." he kisses the top of my head and starts getting a pan out.

"you make scrambled eggs weird." he glances at me making my eggs.

"have you forgotten i live with a cook freak?" i joke. he laughs and sprays the pan with cooking spray.

"can't wait for you to make me all kinds of food." he winks. i roll my eyes playfully and put cheese in my eggs. i love cheesy eggs!

(lmao, but fr. when i wrote this, i hade to make some eggs... its 9 at night.)

"alright, pans ready. i'll put the toast in." he grabs 4 pieces of toast and puts them in the toaster.

i spill the contents of the eggs into the pan, and listen to it sizzle. i occasionally stir it until they are finished.

i hear a ding coming from the toaster. jack pick the toast up. "ow, shit, fuck thats hot." he throws the toast on the counter.

"jack, be a little more nicer to the damn toast." i laugh. he rolls his eyes playfully..

he walks over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist as i put everything on plates.

i can feel a wet kiss on my neck, making me giggle a bit. it tickles.

"jack stop." i seriously say. "why not?" he whispers into my ear seductively.

"because, i'm hungry and we just start making up again. i don't want to take this fast." i tell. i can fell a smile grow on his face.

his hands massage my shoulders, "you're right. i agree." he kisses my cheek one last time and takes a seat on a stool.

"what you want to drink?" i walk to the fridge holding orange juice or apple.

"orange." he says while pointing. "of course. i shouldn't have even asked." i joke.

"you know me so well." he reminds me. oh, yes i do.

*

"how about we go shopping?" he parks in the mall parking lot.

i glare at him, "no jack. you know how i feel about you spending money on me." i scowl.

"i know. but these are welcome back presents." he smile. i roll my eyes, "welcome back for what?" i furrow my eyebrows together.