eighteen

three months later

waking up, realizing that about three months ago... jack and i got engaged, but today is the final day.

we wanted to make our marriage soon as possible, cause we couldn't stand another minutes of being official. on paper.

i haven't talked to valentina in a long time... but eventually i forgave her... she was my bestfriend, and i always imagined her at my wedding.

jack was happy to see that i forgave her. he never wanted conflict between her and i, and honestly i didn't either.

i get out if bed, and walk to the bathroom.

since today is our big day... jack and i had to sleep in different rooms last night, and it was hard. on top of that, i had butterflies all night and i couldn't stop thinking about today.

finishing up my normal routine i hear a knock on the guest bedroom door. i slowly walk to it, and open it to see my aunt, my hairdresser and makeup artist.

i'm not prepared for this.

"hey!" i hug my makeup artist, treasure, and my hairdresser joey.

"awh, darling i can't wait to get you all dolled up!" joey exclaims. i chuckle as he walks me over to the vanity, with a big mirror, with lights all around it.

"so what did you think about doing with your hair today?"

"i want to keep it down, but have curls. maybe a nice braid in the back." i suggest. he nods his head and starts getting to work.

treasure starts in my makeup, and watch everything go by.

*

"are you ready sweetheart?" i hear jacks grandmother come around the corner, noticing me in my white dress.

"i-i think so." i take a deep breath and look myself in the long mirror.

i mentally coach myself that everything is going to go well. i look good, and i bet jack does to.

i grab my red and white flowered bouquet, and walk slowly to her.

"you look amazing darling. you have nothing to worry about." she guves me a genuine smile and helps walk me out to the double doors that i will be walking through. once the music starts.

she walks away and goes to grab my aunt. in this case i have no father nor mother to take me down the isle, so i asked my aunt to do it. i might be weird, but shes giving me away to this boy.

my aunt comes around the corner and wraps her arm around mine.

"are you ready?" she asks. i nod my head and the music starts playing.

the doors open, and we slowly walk towards the alter.

i see jack standing there, smiling, and tears welling in his eyes.

i bite my bottom lip and smile, trying not to cry, but i can't help myself.

i'm finally marrying the boy of my dreams.

we might've had ups and downs, and swerves throughout our relationship, but this is it.

i'm hoping to spend the rest of my life with jack, and have kids with him. little jacks and amelia's.

i get up next to him, facing him as tears drop from both of our eyes. he cups my cheek, wiping my tear away.

i smile into his touch and hold his hands down in between us.

they say everything they need to, and i don't really care what they have to say. all i want to say is i do already.

"jack, do you take amelia, as your wife?"

"i do." he smiles.

"and do you amelia, take jack as your husband?

"i do." i mumble, wanting to smash my lips on his already.

"you now, may kiss the bride."

instantly, jack and i smash our lips together, clapping and cheering in the background.

happiest day of my life.

****

next chapter is last chapter, sorry these are shitty chapter, but i really want to be done with this series.