seventeen

i can't even comprehend what just happened. jack and i. the idea of being married to him, just gives me millions of butterflies.

we look around at everyone, smiling. my gaze lands on someone who doesn't looked very pleased. emily.

i quickly look away, and just pay attention to jack. he wraps his arm around my waist, and soon we are skating with each other, laughing and just being with each other.

*

"jack... i love you so fucking much." i wrap my arms tightly, around his neck once we walk through his bedroom.

"i love you too amelia. i was nervous to do that." he takes a deep breath, letting out a chuckled sigh.

pulling away, i softly connect our lips together, his hand roaming my butt and thighs.

i slowly wrap my legs around his waist, causing him to jump a little. i smile between our kiss, but not breaking it.

he walks over  to the bed, slowly putting me down on my back. i disconnect my legs as he stand between them.

his hands roam to the center of my blouse, taking off the buttons and slipping it off my arms.

he disconnects out lips, and replacing his on my neck. i open my neck more for him to have more access. he slowly sucks on my soft spot, causing me to moan a little.

"baby, you have to be quiet." he whispers against my now tender skin on my neck.

"i can't." i bite my lip, trying to hold in another moan.

his mouth travels down my neck, to my cleavage and down my stomach until he reaches the bottom.

he slowly takes off my jeans, my panties along with it. his mouths lowers more, but to my inner thigh.

my hand roams down to his hair, clenching it all in my hand. "stop teasing..." i trail off. the closer he gets to my heat, the more i want.

his mouth eventually reaches my heat. as he flicks his tongue up and down, my hips raise. wanting a lot more of him.

the only that really sucks id that we are at his grandparents house, and i wouldn't want them to be disturbed by our throats noises.

he slips 2 fingers in my, not prepared for it, my hips raise even higher and biting my lip hard to not let my moans out.

he rubs at my clit, and me not taking it anymore, i let out a moan.

he detached from me, and comes back up, kissing my lips. making me taste my bodies fluids.

"as much ad i would like to turn you around and fuck you as hard as i can... we can't." jack huffs. i frown , but am turned on even more from his words.

"we shall get some food." he says. he stands up, as do i. i fix my shirt, and put my panties and jeans back on.

we walk downstairs to find his grandparents in the living room watching a little bit of television.

"you two need to be a lot more quieter." his grandma turns around. my cheeks flush with red, and push my body closer to jack.

"we are going to go out to the diner. we will be back later." jacks says as we walk outside and into his rented car.

"that wasn't awkward..." i trail off, clicking my seatbelt in.

"yeah... but she understands." he smiles, driving off.

we soon reach the diner. it looks like one of those diners in the old movies. i live things like this.

i walk over to the jukebox and smile. "jack, can i pick a song?" i ask. he nods and hands me 50 cents.

i pick a song, and walk back over to jack. who is sitting on one of the bar stools.

this place is empty.

"this is a good pick baby." he kisses my forehead. i smile and look at him. everything that has happened today, i still can't get over it.

i look down at my diamond ring, admiring it, and smiling down at it.

"do you like it?" jacks voice speaks. i look at him with wide eyes.

"are you kidding me? i love it jack." i kiss his lips, while we wait for a waiter.

*

"jack! stop!!" i scream as he chases me down a street. i have no idea where the hell i am, but i'm just running.

"i'm gonna get you!" jack shouts, only a few feet behind me.

soon enough he does, and tackles me onto the cement, softly.

we both lay there, laughing. soon enough out laughing becomes kisses.

"jesus amy. i fucking love you..."

"i love you too jack. more than anything."

i mean it too.

a lot.

~

short ass chapters but, hey i'm updating.

i've noticed that i've been kinda giving out he same material, so i'm going to make a time skip, just cause i want to end this book.

so next chapter expect a time jump and maybe even the end of the book. i will not be writing a third book, because i would like to make new ones.

lots of love,
cali

don't forget to comment, VoTe, and share.