twelve

"j-jack. p-please stop!" i shriek as i squeal under his body, his fingers by my side, tickling me.

he slowly stops and grins at me. "kiss me." he demands.

i slowly prop myself up on my elbows and pucker my lips out to him like a 5 year-old.

he laughs and puckers his lips, coming closer and closer to my lips. he peck me on the lips and smiles.

we start to make out. him on top of me, me under him. something cliche. but cliche things are amazing and cute.

i smile against the kiss and then push him off me, quickly standing up. "what was that for?" he pouts, standing up and and wrapping him arms around me, and putting his hand into my butt pockets.

"lets do something today. something fun." i suggest. "like what?" i stand there for a minute thinking.

"jet skiing! it reminds me of the dolphins." i smile. he smiles back and nods.

"alright, lets go get changed." he kisses me on the lips before i leave upstairs. but right before i'm about to run upstairs, i feel and hear a loud slap on my ass.

i turn around and glare at him. he chuckles and walks up the stair with me.

we change and i put a quick hoodie over, and some shorts on. "i'm ready."

jack and i walk down hand and hand to his car.

his hand gently rests on my thigh and i smile. he gives me goosebumps. it's the very good kind.

"are you cold babe?" he asks, noticing the goosebumps on my thighs.

"no. you just give me goosebumps." i say honestly. "well, i'm glad i have that effect on you." his hand runs up and down my thigh.

blushing a little, i lean over the center console and kiss him on the cheek. i don't know were that came from.

he smiles, and we finally make out way to the dock.

we get one jet ski. sharing if cute, and it'll be a lot funner.

jack gets on first and then i do. i wrap my arms around his torso. i want to be closer to him, but with his and i's life vests in the way, i won't get that.

"ready?" i hear him shout of the motor. "yeah!" i yell back.

all of a sudden i'm jerked back. i start laughing, and i don't really know what for.

i'm just enjoying the time with jack. now that i've started college, i won't be seeing much of him anymore.

he doesn't want to work, and i understand that. but, i think maybe once we get older, he should.

all i've wanted is to grow old with jack, and now we finally have the chance to. but the only thing in my way is college.

*

"babe! that was so much fun!" i giggle in the crook of his neck as i hug him.

"i'm glad you enjoyed it as much as i did." i can feel a smile on my neck, then wet kisses, to sucking.

i bite my lip, trying to contain my moans as he gets closer and closer to my sweet spot.

"jack." i trail off. my hand tangle with his hair, with his hands right under my butt.

he lifts up my thigh, and i jump, wrapping my legs around his waist. he starts walking up the stairs, not breaking our kiss.

he softly lays me against the bed, hovering over me.

our kiss breaks just for a second as he takes off his shirts.

he starts working my pants and slips them off quickly. then his.

he walks away for just a second, going through his drawer. i take off my shit snd hear jack mumble something,

"shit. i'm out." he looks at me disappointed.  "don't worry baby. i'm still on and probably always will be." i smile. he walks back over and gives me a quickly glace.

i blush and wait for him to attack my lips again. as he does, my hand roams down to his boxers, feeling length.

his hands roam down to the top of my panties, slowly bringing them down.

he looks me in the eyes and he gets closer and closer to my core. leaving light and wet kisses as he goes.

his thumb makes circles around my clit, making me bite my lip. his breath now breathing on my heat.

immediately his tongue flicks back and forth, making a very quiet moan leave my lips.

"jackkk." i whisper. his eyes glaring into mine. full of lust and love.

he sticks two fingers making my legs shake. he pumps them slowly at first, picking up the speed.

a few more minutes of that, it's my turn.

getting on my knees, i slowly pull down his boxers. his length already poking out.

i slowly take his length into my mouth, slowly bobbing my head up and down. light moans escape his lips, making me smile at my achievement.

he lifts me back up and lays my on the bed, spreading my thighs apart. he lines up with my entrance, slowly going in and out of me.

he bends down to kiss my lips, still thrusting into me, now will full force.

i can feel that funny feeling in my stomach, knowing i'm about to. i slowly nod my head, letting him know.

he thrusts faster and faster, moans leaving my lips.

i then let loose and reach my climax, few
moments later, so does he.

"still the best sex i've ever had. but it's only because i'm doing it with the right person." he whispers sexually in my war. nibbling on it as he leaves into the bathroom.