nineteen

5 years later

i walk into the house, carrying scarlet on my hip.

"jack! i'm home!" i yell. scarlet squirms in my arms for me to out her down.

i set her down, and she immediately runs to her dad. "daddy!" she yells. i smile and watch him pick her up. she's always been a daddies girl.

"hello sweetie. did you and mom go to the park?" he asks. she nods he head.

jack walks over to me, putting his at around my waist. "hey babe." he smile, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"i'm so exhausted." i groan.

"go take a nap, i'll take care of scarlet." he suggests.

"are you sure?" i raise my eyebrows.

"absolutely." he kisses me once again, and i leave for my bed.

i get into comfier clothing and fall asleep deeply.

*

"i'm sorry... i fell asleep for so long." i feel bad. i slept for hours and hours. Jack was up the whole night trying to get her down.

"baby, its alright. you needed it. you've been home, taking care of scarlet and cleaning. i don't mind staying up a night." He chuckles, kissing me softly on the lips.

sometimes i miss being a teenager, being able to go to parties, and have a bunch of fun. but not that i have a family with jack, everything is different.

i straddle jack as we kay in our bed, kissing him deeply.

jack and i haven't had sex in about 3 months cause we've never has the time.

but now that scarlet is sleeping, and jack is home.

it's the perfect time.

jacks hand run down my back to my butt, squeezing it. I brings my hands down to the hem of his shirt, ripping it off his head.

his hands leave my butt, staring to take off my spandex. along with my panties.

he kisses me all the way down my body, all the way to my core.

he stops at my inner thighs, and connects his mouth to my heat. his tongue flicks up and down, making me grab the sheets.

he disconnects, and pulls his pants down.

he lines up to my entrance, and suddenly we hear a cry.

jack looks at me with annoyance. this is probably the most awkwardest situation i've been in.

we both sigh, and i quickly get out from under him.

i put my clothes back on, and rush to scarlet's bedroom.

shes standing up, crying. i run and pick her up.

"baby, whats wrong?" i ask.

"t-there was a women in m-my room." she cries out. my eyebrows furrow together.

"are you sure baby?" i ask again, making sure it wasn't just her imagination.

"i-i promise!" she pouts.

Quickly, i walk back to jack and i' bedroom and hand him scarlet.

i start to walk to the kitchen, and notice that the front door is wide open.

i hesitate to close the door, and i lock it as well. I run into the kitchen to grab some apple juice for scarlet, but thats when i freeze.

i see a familiar blonde, standing there with a freakishly and awkward smile.

"i'm back." she smiles.

"s-skylar..."

•••

THE END.

i know you guys probably hate me, cause I'm not going to write another book.

all i'm gonna say, is that skylar is fucking crazy, and makes their life a living hell.

alright? so, i hope this was a good ending, so sorry it was short, but i'm not good at writing the last chapter. sorrryyyy.