[1] The Introduction

Hello people! This is my brief intro to me and my crazy imagination! I would like to say if you vote comment or just read my story just for the hell of it, I’m gona tell you right now you are in for one hell of a story. Now if you find it to be boring then just look for another story. Its fine but I’m gona tell you now, you are missin out! Anyway I suggest you look at my profile for a more formal intro to me, but there is one thing I’d like to get straight. If you are going to address me call me Yuki cuz this is my story and im the wrtier I just like to make up weird usernames for my profiles, like I said I’m crazy and maybe insane, I’m not sure. Wow that’s a paragraph just for a little intro sorry! :DD Anywho I would just like to say enjoy and if you whine up loving the story share with friends! I’m out!

Much Love,

Yuki! <3

As the cool summer breeze swept across my body a voice came through my com. “Anything?”My uncle asked. I sat myself up from the branch I was laying on and listened the sounds of the forest. A tweet here a croak over there. ‘Peace and quiet. Just like any another day here’ Just as I was going to inform him when I heard running footsteps. Whoever was running they seem to be very scared and fearful but if they had to fight they would, I could sense it in the scent of the person who had a smell of a man. Behind him was the sound of soldiers their equipment constantly hitting there plated armor as they chased after him.

 I could also hear their communications with each other. They were being brief by a voice I knew all too well. “It is necessary for weapon X to be caught and killed on the spot if you fail there will be consequences. Now things for you to know of the subject, One he is very dangerous once in combat distance, long range firing is allowed. I’m going to say this once, make sure you have the target in site. Last thing we need is to run into them.”

 I smiled. He meant us. I looked over to uncle as he reached where I was and said “Strykers men and sweaty man, which equals?” “An EM.” I grinned, my teeth showing a little. EM meant (to us) an Escaped Mutant.  He looked back at me with a concerned look. “Fine ill take the EM and you can have Stryker’s men happy?” I said with much disappointment in my voice. He beamed with happiness, and I’m pretty sure it wasn’t for  the fact that he had didn’t have to face the EM.

Douche. Hey just cause you don’t get to have some fun doesn’t mean you can be rude. Shut up, you know you want to play with the soldiers as much as I do. Akuma, please I would love to but no we at least need to be somewhat human. Ha you do know I could just-‘ “Yuki?”  I snapped out of my conversation with my destructive side and looked at uncle. “Yea?” “I think we should get a move on.” I smiled and replied “Yea.” I stood and brushed myself off. “Hey theirs one more thing.” “Yea?” “Try and be nice” I laughed “Relax I won’t bite, unless it’s necessary.” He chuckled and shook his head and then headed north, in the direction the soldiers were.

I took a deep breath, turned southwest and jumped. Its been a while since I had to chase a EM, the last one had a stick and love playing with cards. God that was a nightmare. I EM was a fast runner but nowhere near road runner speed. When I finally caught up to him, he was out of breath leaning against a tree. He looked about 6'1 in his early 40s hair color like mines, dark brown, he turned around and his eyes where the same brown like mine. I went to approach him but sharp metal claws came out. I took a deep breath. ‘No fucking way.’ “Stay back.” He said taking another deep breath.  “I’m not with Stryker.” He seemed to be taken back by my response. “How?” I showed him my own metal claws. His eyes when wide. “No w-“ Gun shots rang out. “Damn.” I looked up in the direction where uncle had gone.

“Here.” I said looking back, giving him my brown leather jacket with two yellow stripes and a black one between them.  “Stay here.”  Before he could protest with me I took off in the direction of the when uncle had gone.