[5] I Miss you..So Much

Hey me Loves! I wont say I'm back, i wont bore you with excuses, I will say im glad to finally be able to update! SO with out further ado! I introduce chapter 5! (P.s. What a fitting title :))

Something wasn’t right; I could feel it nagging at me. I looked at the EM again. I felt a tingling sensation that when I looked at him, it attacked me. That’s when I remembered what had happened in the forest when I first found him. ‘When I finally caught up to him, he was out of breath leaning against a tree. He looked about 6'1 in his early 40s hair color like mines, dark brown, he turned around and his eyes where the same brown like mine. I went to approach him but sharp metal claws came out. I took a deep breath. ‘No fucking way.’ That was it, that was the feeling.Yuki!?” I could hear Uncle saying while waving his hand in my face like a crazed man. The feeling, it…Frustrated me to the point where I thought I just my lose it. I couldn’t take it anymore; I walked towards the EM ignoring Uncle completely. My body must have radiated my pissy mood because I could sense his uneasiness, it filtered into my nostrils. “What’s your name?” He hesitated and looked behind me toward Uncle for help.

I chuckled “You’re a grown man. You don’t need his help. All I asked for was your god damn given name!” I said to him with my most fearsome eyes.

“Yuki-” I held my finger up, took a deep breath and released it.

“What is your name?” I said once more calmly.

His hesitation disappeared from his eyes and mixed emotions filled it but trust was one that shined. “Logan.”

Uncle tense up.

I nearly turn around to look at Uncle to see why he’d even show an ounce of such fear, but I didn’t. I wanted to know who this guy was, what made him so special, why Stryker wanted him dead. Before I could get my next question out a zipping noise passed my cheek, then another passed left my shoulder. “O Yukiii.” I heard a familiar voice say. I growled and searched for the origin of it. I could feel my breath turning into smoke as I looked. ‘That bastard was somewhere around here’. The EM also became pissed off but was cautious.

“Now Yuki is that any way to treat a friend? I thought I taught you better! Now no growling at me, young lady.” He chuckled and continued “I took good care of you since dear ol Uncle couldn’t anymore. Show some respect.” My anger was getting the best of me. Red and black splotches was what my eye sight was slowly becoming, I was losing it. ‘Fuck!’  I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. ‘It seems to be a bad habit! Doesn’t it?’ ‘Akuma seems to be back a full capacity!’I replied back to her with as much sarcasm I could muster at the moment. ‘Yes ma’am! I am sure as hell ready for duty!’

 I rolled my eyes and finally found the bastard and looked to where Zero was “stationed”. His Barret .50 cal with a silencer was aimed to my right and at that moment I became baffled. ‘Why would he have-?’ Then it hit me. ‘O God.’ I heard the soft sound of the bullet leaving the chamber and making its way towards Uncle, who was to the right of me.

‘No.No.NO!’ I ran, grabbed Uncle, put his body in front of mine and swerved him so that I’d take the bullet to the back instead of him being hit. With a bit of a soft thump it my body with a force.  I let him go and knelled, that wasn’t an ordinary bullet but luckily it wasn’t to the spine but it wasn’t a through and through ether. I could feel the bullet slowly being pushed out from my back. I groaned as it finally hit the forest floor with a soft thud and crackle. (Since it hit the leaves xD) As I began to look up I saw another bullet zip pass me and then everything changed.

A metallic smell filled the air, I knew what it was and I lost it. I my anger sky rocketed and foam gathered as I grinded my teeth. I looked at Uncle he was holding his arm, the blood slowly escaped from his hand as he held his wound. I looked back at Zero.