[2] The Past Part 1

Hi guys i want to thank you guys for being patient, school just started and stuff. I am worn out so sorry if this chapter sucks and thats its short. I promise there are going to better ones soon! xD Also Jacks pastself is a bit different from the funny sarcastic Jack you will know and love! Anywho, enjoy the vid and story!

Much Love,

Yuki <3

Logan

I watched her as she ran off into the forest. My head was spinning but one thing that kept repeating in my head was her showing me her own adamantium claws. This must have meant she was experimented on like me but what was here reason for going through with it. I shook my head I need to think straight. ‘Ok Logan, Relax.’ I looked back at where the girl disappeared. ‘Follow her she must have answers.’ Then I remembered the jacket she had handed to me and tied it to cover my ‘John’. I took a deep breath, release it and ran after her.

Jack

Few Minutes Before

I turn back around to see Yuki run off with incredible speed. I ruffled my dirty blonde hair, sighed and though. ‘Let this EM be a adult.’ I could not stand a teenage EM, the last one made me want to bang my head against a wall. I’m pretty sure Yuki felt the same way. I turned back around and began to think of how much Yuki has gone through.  I comb thru my hair once more. ‘This is why I lose hair, stressing over an 18 year old. She’s an adult Jackson relax.’ I let one more sigh escape my lips. Thing was I couldn’t help but think of the past.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

My name is Jackson Nash Sliverfox or commonly known as Uncle to Yuki. Jack is just fine for those who aren’t my nieces or nephews. When I was young, when I was 14, I ran away from my family. Why? For my own reasons. I lived on my own for 9 years. During these years I learned martial arts, I learned how to find people's weakness, and I learned how to exercise those weakness.

After 5 years of training I met Stryker. I though that my abilities would be better suited against the evils of our country. Stryker told me that the evils of our country and his own where not across the ocean. That they were here on Canadian and American soil and they were multiplying fast. So I joined him, and for 4 years I tortured mutants, I beat them…. I did things that I look at now and I’m disgusted at what I did. Again my mind set was that I was doing the right thing. That I was helping destroy a threat and that’s all I wanted to do. Destroy threats.

4 years in to what I was doing I found out that my sister was a mutant. At first I was disgusted but then I talked to her and found out that mutants weren’t as bad as I was told they were. They were human; they had feelings, they where people to just like you and I. The thing was that they were afraid of the dangers of showing what they could do. They believed that they’d be dissected like frogs and treated like freaks if they did.

When I was told all of this I felt as if my eyes had been opened. Thing was that I was only told one side of the story. I was never told how the mutants felt and how they wanted to live. This is when I left Stryker; this is when I decided that all mutants have a story even if there bad, they all have a story.