27. Danny (Part 1)

Ella squirmed underneath me as I placed deep kisses down her entire body. I loved knowing that she had surrendered all of her sanity to my touch and was letting her senses go wild at the feel of me kissing her beautiful body. It turned me on and sent my sex drive further into action. She let out a soft, breathy moan as I began kissing up one of her thighs, inching closer to the place that I knew she wanted me to kiss the most. I had almost reached it with my trail of kisses but I stopped just before, instead coming back up to kiss Ella right on her lips. She looked disappointed though.

"Danny" her voice was merely a whisper although the whining tone in her voice was still clear.

"What?" I asked her, playing the innocent when I knew that she had wanted me to continue the kisses until I got to the place on her body that craved attention.

"Why did you stop?"

"I'm sorry" I tell her, leaving out the part about me wanting to tease her until she couldn't take it any longer. I always loved doing this to Ella, not out of spite but for both our pleasures. "As much as I love my shirt on you, I'd rather if you weren't wearing anything at all" I say as I kiss her deeply and proceed to unbutton the shirt, pulling it off of Ella's body and caressing her as I pulled her underwear off, leaving her fully exposed. She did the same to me but I still did not yet want to give in. I wanted to continue teasing her.

I gently stroked her thigh as I attacked her neck with my kisses. Ella shut her eyes, completely letting her senses take over so that she could experience my touch in a more enjoyable way. I squeezed her thigh as I kissed down towards her breasts, expertly taking her nipple into my mouth. Ella's moans became louder, I had her right where I wanted her. Again, I came back up and kissed her on the lips. Again, she looked disappointed as she opened her eyes.

"Danny, please" she urged.

"I thought that we should take it slow, baby" I tell her, giving her a reassuring smile whilst a smirk played on my lips.

"No, fuck me" she whispers. She takes me by surprise with how upfront and rather vulgar her words are but I decide to give in to her request, I'd been torturing and teasing her for long enough and it had obviously worked.

My hands found their way to her hips, ever so slightly raising them up off of the bed as I positioned myself above her. I quickly, sharply entered her, taking her by surprise as she cried out and let out a loud moan. I decided to give her what she wanted, as she had displayed through her crude choice of words, and I moved fast, making it as rough as she had described when she had asked me for this.

Ella and I collapsed back into the bed when we had finished each other off. Both of us were naked, sweaty and out of breath.

"I thought you were hungover" she breathes heavily as she lies on her back next to me, recollecting herself after our steamy sex session.

"Hangover or no hangover, I will do that any day if it's what you ask for" I smirk.

***

Ella had wanted to take me to meet the rest of her family before we left Dublin tomorrow. I was still feeling hungover but I agreed to go because I could see that it meant a lot to her and because I wanted to meet her family just as much as she wanted me to.

We had lounged around in bed for a couple of hours after we'd had our fun earlier, simply cuddling and watching catch up television on my laptop, and this was when Ella had suggested going. We had always planned that I would go and meet her family and today was our last full day to do so.

We were now walking to her Granny's house, Ella said that some of her aunts, uncles and cousins were supposed to be there, especially now that she had informed them that we were coming.

"I can't believe you aren't nervous" she tells me, whilst she leads the way.

"Why would I be nervous?" I ask.

"Because I was when I met your family"

"But I'm not you, baby" I laugh, winking at her when she turns to look at me for a brief moment.

"I was only nervous 'cause I love you so much!" she protests.

"And I love you just as much, but I don't get nervous because of that. It's not bad that you got nervous for that reason though"

"I know..."

"Are you alright though, babes?"

"Yeah, I'm nervous for you I guess" What a darling! Ella was so adorable.

"Awww, Els!" I smile.

"Shhh, Danny"

We both laughed as we neared a grand looking house, Ella's granny and granddad's house. It was big and beautiful, there was a neatly arranged flower bed either side of the front door  and a path leading up to the front door, guarded by a small fence and gate that bordered the fresh, cut front lawn.

"This is so pretty" I smiled as I took in my surroundings.

"My granny and grandad have the most beautiful house you've ever seen" Ella smiles at me as she opens the gate and leads me up the path.

"If this is what it's like on the outside then I'm sure it's even more pretty on the inside" I tell her.

Ella keeps hold of my hand as she knocks on the door, turning to me and smiling at me whilst we wait for someone to open it. "They're going to love you" she beams at me. Before I can reply, the door opens and Ella is hugging her granny.

"Isabella, we've missed ye sweetheart!" I hear her granny exclaim.

"I've missed you" Ella smiles at her granny as they pull away from hugging each other. "Nan, this is my boyfriend, Danny" Ella gestures toward me as she introduces us, her granny giving me a big hug.

"You're awfully tall, aren't ye Danny boy!" she laughs, "I hope you've been treating our Isabella like a princess"

"Nan, I don't want that!" Ella's soft and sweet giggle fills the air as we all walk inside the house.

Hello everyone,
Long time no see ):
I'm not going to apologise a lot and have all my sorry's sound boring, repetitive and fake but I am very sorry for my 2 month long absence
I have been so busy at Sixth Form that my fan fic had to take a back seat and I'm sure you can all understand, all of you are always so understanding and nice
Thank you for continued support of this story even in my absence and thank you even more for over 2K reads! That is crazy!
I've had parts of this chapter written for 2 months and some are recent additions. This chapter was going to be much longer but I couldn't add any more to it from what I had planned so I hope you enjoy this to keep you going until I next write the rest that I had intended for this chapter and put it in the next one! Because this is Part 1, the next part will still be in Danny's point of view (:
Love always, Amelia Xxxx