8-A neckbrace?

CATO'S P.O.V

Finch looks peaceful as I navigate myself through her open window for the second time. She grins, pulling a hand through her ginger locks, which lie gracefully on her shoulders and chest.

'Hey beautiful.' I smile, holding her, my arms wrapped around her sleek waist and my front against her back. I plant her a swift kiss on the neck, making her roll her head back in pleasure. She doesn't say anything, but holds my hands in hers and pulls me down onto her standard Capitol king-size bed. 

'So what did you do for your session?' She asks. I really can't be bothered to answer, after what seemed like hours of answering questions for my Mentor. I collapse onto Finch with exaustion, who outstretches her arms to catch me; but I flip over quicker and get her in a crocodile grip. She freaks out for a second, thrashing with vigor, before I plant her a long kiss on the lips, which calms her considerably. 

'You know I'd never hurt you.' I say, resting my head on her stomach, stroking the creases in her clothing. A medium-legnth flowery dress which I can't imagine she'd have owned previously, leads me to the conclusion that it's one of the only actually modest outfits that the Capitol have provided.

'I know.' Finch murmurs. She delicately lifts up my head from her, sits up and slips off her shoes and socks, trying to get comfortable. As she tries to sit back down, I hook my hands back around her waist again from behind, and kiss her cheek. And her chin. And her neck.

She turns to me, a lust in her eyes that I can only dream of seeing again. My foxface whispers 'I love you.' and we kiss, each more growing more urgent. I let loose and suddenly I have her pinned to the bedcovers, my hands holding her wrists.

I pull the large cover over us. 'Finch, I love you more.'

**

When I wake up, Finch is still asleep. My eyes wander tiredly around the room for a clock. 12 O'clock! Jesus! I look at Finch who is sprawled out in an awkward position on the bed. I meant to leave in the night, but forgot. I bet my District's team are going crazy. I slip out from under the covers, grabbing some clothes from the closet, which luckily contains both gender clothes. Seeing my foxface lying there, i feel bad for having to leave.

When she wakes up she'll find me gone and in my place, a note. I creak open the window and climb up the fire escape, hoping to any god that no-one's noticed.

FOXFACE'S P.O.V

When I awaken, I find that i'm alone. The window is open, and a cold breeze spreads throughout the room. Shivering, I pull the sheet around myself and slam the window shut, being careful not to trap the sheet in it. Pausing, my eyes scan the room for something. The only thing that catches my eye is a crumpled peice of lined paper which has been obviously smoothed down by someone as they wrote. As I approach it, the blue fountain pen catches my eye, having left noticable splots of ink in the process of writing. I guess it's from Cato.

The little note on my pillow sits, sad. I skim it, digesting the words with a frown gathering. Before I am given the chance to react, a knock is at my door, urgent.

'Come in.' I grumble sleepily. It's Doran.

'Larissa told me to wake you. We have to get ready, the interviews are soon.' He says, looking nervously at the ground. Why he's nervous i'm not sure. 

'Sure.' I add, nodding, trying to make it look like I'm properly listening.

'Uh, it's Finch, right?

'Yep.' I say popping the P.

'I know.. What you were doing.'

Hm? What now?