Chapter 2

(Tia's P.O.V)

"Are we there yet?! I whined because he knows that i have little to no patients.

"No"

(2 second silence)

"What about NOW"

"no, dose it look like we're there?" he asked a little irritated this time

"no...."

"Well then quit asking" he sounded frustrated, I thought I would do it one more time just to see what he would do.

(2 minute silence)

"Are we there NOW baby?" I whined the last time and that did it.

SCREE!

"LOOK TIA!......(huff)....we are not there yet,  if you ask me one more time I won't hesitate to pull this car to the curb and beat your ass, do you understand!" ( I forgot to mention that he was a bit of a hot head), He sounded dead serious so I didn't push my luck and just nodded my head. I knew for a fact that he wasn't kidding and I knew he would jump at the chance to spank me. I was a little to scared to say anything more and we just rode in silence.

After about a good hour maybe I started to hear a bunch of joyful screaming and the sound of roller coasters. Please don't tell me if I'm wrong but I think this is an......AMUSEMENT PARK!!!

I couldn't hold in my excitement anymore and i just had to SCREAM!

"AAA BABY!...... you brought me to an amusement park! ..OH MY GOSH! I havn't been to one of these in forever! "

The look I of excitement on my face seemed to calm and relax him even more to the point were all the anger he had was just all gone.

"I knew you would like it." He seemed relieved by my reaction because his body seemed to lose all the tension.

"No baby, I don't like it." He seemed worried and a little disappointed.

"I LOVE IT!" I squealed and hugged him till he couldn't breath. We let go of each other and got out of the car. I skipped up to the ticket booth and waited on my slow poke of a boyfriend to hurry up. "Hurry up baby...I want to go inside!" I urged for him to walk faster but he just took his good old time. He finally made it up to the booth and got our tickets. " Its about time you made it up here!" He just laughed at me and walk inside.

The first ride we rode was called was called "Spine Taker"  Oh my gosh that ride blew my mind, it goes so fast and you drop straight down for so long that you back feels floppy. Man I won't ride that again anytime soon. We rode a couple more rides after that but soon I got tired of the rides and real hungry. Jason took me to a booth and got me a funnel cake and a drink. Since the cake and the drink was so big we just agreed on sharing them.

"Are you enjoying yourself baby?" Jason asked me while filling his cheeks with the funnel cake. I chuckled at his face because he looked like a squirrel stuffing its cheeks. He looked at me confused but just ignored it, "Yes I am having a great time, I love you so much more now that you've taken me here. I love you" He looked at me with so much love in his eyes but he couldn't answer me back yet because of how full his cheeks were.

When he was finally able to say 'I love you' back his face was slightly pick from trying to swallow it all. I busted out laughing because he looked so goofy. He looked at me slightly embarrassed. "What?..." He sounded a little scared to ask the question. That made me laugh even harder because he still had some of the sugar on his face." Its just that you looked so silly trying to swallow that bite...even you know it was to much."