Chapter 12

sorry for the short chapters..... I'm writing them on my phone now so I don't know how long they are.

-------------------------------------------------

( Time skip to after they're married)

( Jason's P.O.V)

It feels good to be back home again now with my wife Tia. I can't explain how much I love her. I would take a bullet for her any day. But enough of the mushy stuff.

As of right now I was sitting on my bed waiting for her to come out of the shower. I felt like being an ass so I got up off the bed, snuck into the shower and took her towel and cloths. I debated if I should join her or not, I was getting harder by the second thinking about her wet body on mine.

Ugh...I better not.

I walked out of the bathroom and back to the bed room and waited for her. It wasn't long before I heard the shower go off.

" UGH.... WHY DID YOU TAKE MY CLOTHS YOU BASTARD!!!!!"

She busted in the door dripping wet in all her glory. I just about exploded in my jeans. She noticed the boner I had and gave me a devious look. She made her was over to me, reached out as if to touch my face but suddenly grabbed my length and hard. It felt good but hurt the most.

I hissed in pain and she grabbed my face and made me look at her.

" Lets make this clear baby...We will NOT.. have sex for the next 2 days and if you do this kind of shit again......you will be sleeping on the street do I make myself clear?" Her grip on my length just kept getting tighter and tighter and I just couldn't take it.

" Ok! here take them now please let go!" She squeezed me one last good hard time and let go. I breathed out a sigh of relief but there was still pain in my groins. When she stood up to get dressed I slapped her ass but what she did surprised me.

She walked two feet away, spread her legs apart, bent over and showed me that beautiful ass of hers. I got so much more harder after seeing that. " This is something you are not aloud to have for the next three days now." She stood up and walked away before I could say anything. I would have to get her to change her mind because I can't go three days without her sexiness.

-------------------------------------------------

( Tia's P.O.V)

I just loved teasing him with my body. I knew I could last 3 days without sex but we will see about him. I was sitting on the couch waiting for my horn dog of a husband when my phone went off.

Without checking the caller ID I answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello Tia .... you remember me?"

I was shocked into silence. I couldn't believe it, this bitch.... I thought I got rid of her ass in high school but here her stankin ass callin my phone.

" Man bitch.... you know I don't like your ass so why are you calling my damn phone heffa."

I am extremely pissed that the heffa had the nerve to call my phone. Back in high school the bitch tried to steal my man and I beat her ass for it. And I will be glad to do it again!

" I just called to tell you that I'm actually in town and am moving down here. I knew you were here because I saw you getting in your car one day and you were looking around as if you were being watched. Now I'm no stalker but I was the one watching you. I live just down the street. If you come out side you will see me on my porch waving at you."

I ran to my front door, through it open, and was surprised to see her standing there looking all innocent.

I was about to say something when Jason came down the steps.