Chapter 3

Well guys here's chapter 3 I hope you guys like it and if you have been reading this far thank you for giving my first book a try. votes and comments! I will introduce Damion in this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Damion's P.O.V)

I woke up around 10:00 a.m from a very good nights sleep just dreaming about the last couples relationship I broke up. It just feels like I was a gift sent from the devil just for this purpose. I feel like my purpose in life is just to get back at the people who hurt me the most, but since they are already dead the only way I find vengeful enough is to hurt other people relationships like the way mine fell apart.

Just thinking about how much it hurt me to lose the most beautiful girlfriend in the world makes me feel sick. Someone was just out to get me because they put bugs in her ear and made her believe things that was not true. Set me up in the in the right place at the right time to make it look like I was cheating on her.

I would never do that to the one I loved the most. But she just couldn't understand that and she didn't believe me so she left me broken hearted and alone. It took me a good 3 years to get over her, that's how much I loved her.  But that's in the past and I'm better, wiser, and stronger than I was before. I'm done thinking about that and I'm looking towards the future.

As I got out of my bed I was heading to the bathroom when I kicked, the living shit, out of my baby toe. " OW,OW,OW,OW,OWWWWWWW, Oh my freaking, toe loving, cheese eating, love of man kind!" It hurt so bad and it just wouldn't go away! I fell to the floor and started balling my eyes out. It hurt that bad. After I was done crying I took a leap of faith and glanced down at me toe.

There was nothing wrong with it! Not even a bruise! So then why did it hurt so bad?. I don't know but I have to remind myself to ice it later. I got up but carefully walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine. shower, brush my teeth, dry off, and put cloths on. I walked out feeling confident and fresh to death. By that time it was about 12:00 so I decided I wanted to go to a pancake house so I was on my way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Tia's P.O.V)

Remembering what events occurred last night I woke up to the feeling of something hard poking me in my ass. Knowing what that is I turned my head to the side to first look at the clock reading 10:00, then turned it to look over my shoulder to look at my baby staring at me with pink cheeks. I raised my eye brown at him giving him a knowing look. His face heated up some more as he tried to explain him self.

" I'm sorry..... it's morning." He said looking so embarrassed but adorable at the same time. Just to tease him a little bit I backed my ass into him and made him groan. I tried to get out of bed but failed when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He jumped on top of me with his knees on either side of me and pinned my wrists above my head. He leaned in close just brushing his lips across mine. I can't stand it when he dose that so I tried to lean in to kiss him but he pulled back.

" If you get to tease me, then I get to tease you." He growled in my ear. I gave a soft whimper as he nibbled on my ear lobe. He trailed his toung down the side of my neck making me gasp, when he bit down on my neck I moaned out as he bit my soft spot. I soon felt him sucking no doubt leaving a hickey. "Pl..please s-s-st-st-stop Jason." I tried to beg but he just didn't listen.