Chapter 9

( Tia's P.O.V)

" Babe stop! I know what I'm doing!"

" Are you sure because I don't think it's supposed to be runny like that. Here just let me-"

" No! I GOT THIS!"

" OK, suit yourself"

Currently at the moment we were trying to bake a cake. Obviously it's not going to well. There was flour on the floor, on the counter, in the sink, on our cloths, and oddly on the ceiling. Don't know how it got there but it did. I am a poor excuse for a black girl because I can't even bake a cake let a lone cook.

" OK babe, since I'm not getting anywhere with this I'm just going to stuff it in the oven and wait and see what it looks like."

" Well if you just let me help you it probably would have turned out better."

" No! I wanted to make it on my own to see if I could do it, I'm already jealous that you can cook but I can't, I'm supposed to be able to since I'm black, but obviously I can't."

He looked at me as if I had three heads. " What?" growling at him, irritated that he was staring at me. "What does you being black have to do with anything?" He asked me this as if he didn't know.

" Babe let me lay this out for you, there are certain things black girls are supposed to be able to do. We are supposed to be able to fight, cook, clean, dance, and any black person should be able to run. I can do all of those things except cook, What black girl can't cook? If I haven't met you I probably would have starved by now or gotten fat off of fast food. Now do you see my problem?"

He just stood there staring at me, just staring as if I didn't even say anything. Out of no where he just bust out laughing. He was laughing till he had tears in his eyes. I personally didn't think it was that funny but obviously he did. I stomped my foot and turned my back on him and started pouting. It took him a good two minutes to stop laughing.

" Come on baby don't be like that, I was just messing around." He said this while wrapping his arms around my waist but I wasen't having any of that. He was just making fun of me! I unwrapped his arms and put a good ten foot distance between us. " No don't touch me you were just making fun of me when I was dead serious."

I pouted some more and he tried to touch me again but I slapped his hands away." NO!" I screamed at him but before I could do anything else he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He started kissing down my neck till he found my soft spot. I moaned in pleasure but I didn't want him to do this so I wrapped my fingers in his hair and pulled hard yanking his head away from me. " I said no now put me down."

" Fine as you wish." I was surprised when I landed on the couch because I didn't even know he started walking. He layed down on top of me and started kissing me. I tried to pull away but he had his hand on the back on my neck making the kiss deeper.

He pulled away in need of air and said breathlessly, " Do you forgive me now?" I shook my head and tried to push him off but all he did was lay back on me and put his hands on my waist

He ran one of his hands up my shirt and cupped my breast. He used his other one to pull my shirt up just above my breast. I didn't have any will power left in me to stop him, he's just so good with his hands.

His hands were on my breast and he squeezed and tugged on them, he had me panting within seconds. I moaned in pleasure when he bit my soft spot. " Do you forgive me now?" " No." I whispered unable to catch my breath. He looked at me and gave me a devilish smile and said OK.

I didn't know what he was up to but I soon found out when he started tickling me.

" OH MY GOSH PLEASE BABY, DON'T!" I couldn't breath from how hard I was laughing. He was tickling my sides, my stomach, and my neck. I was just hoping he didn't find my secret tickle spot.