Chapter 6

( Damion's P.O.V)

Alright since now I know that I just can't bust in there house and expect not to get beat with a club, I'v Decided to come up with a plan.

STEPS TO MY PLAN:

1)  Find out where they're going and what they are doing.

2) find some idiot blond and have her take Jason away for a few minutes and do some very naughty things to him.

3) buy a camera and follow close behind to take pictures of the two to make it look like he was cheating.

4) rush back to their house and put the pictures into Tia's things.

5) Sit back and watch everything unfold

If everything happens to work out right she should use the number I gave her the day in the pancake house and call me about her problems if she does'nt then I guess she does'nt but she should because It's happened before trust me.

Since It's a hot day today I guess I'm just going to chill by the indoor aquarium. For one I've always wanted to go there and for two It's real cold in there, I'ts actually pretty amazing. After doing my morning things I grabbed my keys and was on my way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Tia's P.O.V)

" You know, there is a place that I've always wanted to go." I looked up at Jason as he sat watching the t.v. It was around 4:00 p.m when the thought occurred to me.

" And where might that be love?" I smiled at the named that he called me, I thought it was cute. When I looked up at him he was giving me his undivided attention.

" Well I've never been to an aquarium before and I've always wanted to go." He looked at me as if I was from another world. " You've never been to an aquarium before!" I got shy as I felt left out from the world. Maybe going to an aquarium is part of a ritual I never heard of I don't know.

" No.... Was I supposed to go?"

" Well most kids go to aquariums before they turn like.....10." I looked away embarrassed, I felt ashamed that I have'nt gone. "Well now would be a good time for you to take me since I have'nt gone....that is if you want to take me" I looked up at him with pleading eyes, he looked away trying to ignore me but he was failing so bad.

OK.... you want to play that game.....I can play to. I got up and put my knees on both sides of his waist and sat on his lap. Grabbing his hair at the nap I tugged on it and made his head snap back. He groaned as I started kissing down his neck. Sucking and biting on his soft spot he let out a soft moan and I could feel him getting hard under me. Leaving his neck and going to his ear I whispered.

" Take me babe, please?" I ran my hand down his chest and under his shirt, feeling this sexy tight abs of his, he shivered and it cause me to smile knowing I can make my man feel like that. Feeling my way down to the edge of his jeans, I unbuttoned them, making him go even harder. He nodded his head and I abruptly stopped and jumped up and ran to the door.

" Come on baby, lets go!" He glared at me and got off the couch. " I hate you so much when you do that." He said as he grabbed his keys and walked out the door. I slapped his butt and followed after him, " I love you to babe."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Damion's P.O.V)