Chapter 13

im soooooo sorry for the wait! ill try to update sooner.

-----------------------------------------------------

( Tia's P.O.V)

I can't believe this. I can't believe that she is actually in my house but the scary thing is....she has a knife. Now I know I have my problems with hers but I'm not stupid enough to run at her and risk getting stabbed.

It looks as if she hasn't slept in weeks and ready to kill some one and by the way she is looking at me, I think I may be that one person. " Jessica...what are you doing here?" I started inching my way closer to her moving my eyes between her and the knife.

I stopped when we had about a 10 foot distance between ourselves. She smirked and me and took a step forword, I took one back. " Well Tia, I can say that you are braver then you supposed to be husband standing in the doorway looking like a question mark but lets cut the small talk. I've come to finish a job that my brother couldn't, I've come to get rid if you."

I could see it now, from the brown hair and blue eyes, she was Damions sister. Right when I was about to speak she lunged at me and pinned me down. She swong the knife above my head about to stabb me when I grabbed her wrist. I head butted her andp rolled her off and realised that wasn't the best idea when I got up felling slightly dizzy.

She got back up and dashed at me again but tripped and hit the floor. I looked all over the floor for what she could have possibly tripped over and seen that Jason stuck his foot in the way. " Good job babe" He laughed and winked but backed away realising the Jessica's attention was on him now.

Before she could make a move to get Jason I ran and jumped on her back, grabbed a fist full of hair and brought her face to the floor. " Oww you stupid bitch!" She rolled us over so I was on my back and used the back of her head and rammed it into my eye.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" I let go and grabbed my eye in agony. That bitch has one hard head. I felt the air knocked of me when she kicked me in my stomack. I couldn't get up from all the pain so I bit her leg hard and pulled her to the floor. The bite mark was starting to bleed so I kicker it to make it worse.

We were both on the floor out of breath when we both noticed the knife on the floor. I punched her in her face to slow her down. I was almost to it when she garbbed my hair and yanked me back. I yelped in pain and grabbed my hair.

She grabbed the knife first but I got up and grabbed it to and we started fighting over it. When I tried to yank the knife away she was gripping it so tight that she came stumbling forward and we both fell to the floor.

I new something was wrong when I felt the sticky warm liquid on my hand and arms. It just kept flowing and flowing. When I got up I had blood all over my arms, hands, and legs but I didn't feel hurt. I felt fine actually, well besides my eye.

When I looked down I saw that the knife was plunged into her ribs just below the heart and by the looks of it, it looks like she's already dead. Man do we have a lot to explain to the police. " And where were you at during all this Jason." He looked at me shocked.

" Hey, it's not like I could hit her! Be glad I did help at least a tiny bit and besides you looked like you could handle her on your own." I laughed and shook my head. " Ok now come on, we have got to tell the police what happened and convince them I did not murder her."

" you do not have to convince them babe because I recorded it and let me tell you, it looked like you kicked some ass." He really did record it to.

" Oh you cheeky bastard but I love you."

I kissed his lips and we called the police.

-------------------------------------------------

Well guys...One more chapter and that's the prolog. Hope you guys liked my very first story and I am so sorry for the late update! I love you all and dedicate this to all of my readers! Oh sorry if this is short to.