Chapter 10

( Time Skip ) 6 months

(Tia's P.O.V)

its been months since the last heard of Damien. But ever since then I couldn't shake the feeling of being watched. It just feels like everywhere I go is feels like someone is watching me from afar.

Other than that life's been good, jason has a job he loves to work in, currently I am unemployed but i am looking. At the moment I was sitting at home watching tv when my phone rang.

" Hello?"

" Hey Tia, its Aliegha"

The way she sounded on the phone scared me shitless and I didn't like it. She is my neighbor just to let you no.

" What's wrong....your scarring me, did something happen?"

" Just turn to yhe News channel they say something happened to Jason.....Im so sorry."

I pick up the remote and quickly turn to channel 12. My heart stopped at the horific sight I saw. Jason being shot down 3 times by no one other than the bastard himself. Damion, I should have never trusted the man since I first saw him. H deserves to die in hell for all I care. My poor. baby is probably dead. I drop the phone and the remote and scream my heart out. Crying hystericaly, I run next door and pound on the door. My neighbor is such a smart lady because she already had her keys ready when she opened the door.

" Come on we have no time to lose!"

" Thank you so much."

We ran to the car and wasted no time to get up to the hospital. Running inside the building, we went to the reception desk and asked for Jason Hill. The lady asked what relation I was to him and I said his girlfriend. She told me that we couldn't see him for he was in emergency surgery. We waited and waited and waited for the damn doctor to come and tell us how he was.

"Jason Hill?" The doc asked and I flew out of my seat and ran to him.

" How is he?" I asked him impatiently.

" Well we have him stable and his vitals are fine but we are going to have to keep him over night to make sure his blood dosent clot or anything like that. When the bullets were fired the first two missed anything important that he may have needed but the third one got stuck between his heart and liver blocking the blood flow from his head. We got it out in time but from the lack of blood to his head he may have a migraine from time to time so I prescribed him sine medcation for that but besides that he's just fine."

" Thank you so much doc, is it alright if we can see him?"

" Ya is fine he should be waking up anytime now anyway. He's in roon 215."

We walked down to the assigned room and im opened the door. He looked like he was in pain. Wrapped in bandages from the top of his chest to the middle of his stomach. " My poor baby." I started to cry again I hope he wakes up soon. " I should go, I shouldn't be here when he wakes up, me and him aren't on the best of terms right now." Aliegha said apologetically. "Why?" I asked.

"I will tell you at a better time ok?"

I just nodded my head and thanked her again. She nodded and left. I sat the at the side if my babys bed at waited for him to wake up. About 10 minutes later he opened his eyes. "Babe?...Babe, are you ok?" He looked a little confused as to why I was asking the question. " Yeah? why wouldn't I be-...." He groaned as he tried to sit up.

" Just relax baby, lay back down and rest." He layed back down abd asked what happened.

" Well baby, what all do u remember?"

" Well I was walking to my car because I parked it on the street but didn't make it there because I felt this sering pain hit my body but before I blacked out I saw Damion smiling at me holding a gun......THAT BASTARD SHOT ME!!!!! Augh...." He held his chest in pain from yelling.

" Calm down baby before you open your stitches. Are you ok?" I asked on the brink of tears....why did ut have to be my baby that got shot? What did he do to deserve this?

" Aww Im alright baby don't cry everything is gonna be alright."

I didn't have the strength to argue so I just nodded.

" Hey come here and give me a kiss"

I laughed a little and bent over and gave him a long passionate kiss. He tried to deepen it but I pulled away before he could. " Your such a tease." He huffed frustrated that I pulled away. " I know, they wont let you out of here for a few days so they can check up on you and see how things are going. Im not going anywhere either cuz he could be after me next and what if he killed me in my sleep? I. don't think either of us want that!"

He chuckled and told me how much he loves me.

" Hey baby? after we get out of here and all this is blown over, will you marry me?"

I looked at him and didn't answer his question. because I felt like being mean and making him feel like he shouldn't have aske, and it worked but I started to feel like an ass so before he said anything I accepted and hugged him tight forgetting about his wounds.

" Aww... sorry I forgot about those....but yes I would love to! I love you so much baby!"

I kissed him again.

" I love you to."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well guys... that's chapter 10 sorry for the wait, you now how it is.