Chapter 7

Sorry it's a short chapter and it's only in Damion's P.O.V  I will try to make the next one longer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Damion's P.O.V)

Waking up this morning I felt great as to what I was about to do. Getting up I walked to the bathroom and did my morning routine and went down stairs and ate some breakfast. It was around 12:00 when I decided to put the rest of my plan into action.

I went up stairs grabbed my camera and went to the nearest store to get my photos developed. The guy developing my photos got embarrassed when he saw the pictures. I laughed to myself at how red his face got. I thanked him for the pictures and winked at him, his face got even more red than before and waved bye to me.

Since I didn't have anything to do but wait I decided to drive by there house and wait for them to leave. I honestly don't know how I knew this was their house, I just guessed and it was right. After sitting there for an hour and a half they finally decided to make an appearance. I sighed in relief, I don't know how much longer I could sit here and wait.

They got into their car and left, I didn't know where they were going or how long they would be gone so I had to hurry. I jumped out of my car with the pictures, ran to there house and stopped at the door, I didn't think about how I was going to get in, looking around I found a key, luckily it went to the door so I walked in, shut the door behind me, locked it and looked around. They had a nice little house. No Damion no time to look around, you have to hurry.

I walked up stairs and started opening doors. I opened about three doors and still haven't found their room, there was only one room left and it had to be It. Opening the door I walked in and was taken back at how nice there room was, it looked fit for a queen or king. I didn't know where to put the photos so I went to the first place a I could think of.

Walking over to the dresser I opened the top drawer and found a whole bunch of boxers, obviously this is not what I was looking for. I went to the next drawer over and found a lot of thongs and panties. It seems like we have a bad, naughty girl in my hands. I thought about taking a pair but thought better of it, I for one am not a perv.

I set the pictures right on the top so when she opens the drawer she can see them right away. I was on my way down the stairs and into the living room when I heard the clicking of the front door being unlocked.  OH MY GOSH WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO! Looking around frantically for some where to hid I jumped in the closet and shut the door before they walked in. SHIT SHIT SHIT. What the hell am I supposed to do if I get caught?

" Babe, I'm sorry, how the hell was I supposed to know she was going to do that?" I heard Jason say.  He was trying so hard to defend himself but she wasn't having any of it. 

" See, I knew I shouldn't of let you go or at least come with you. And from how calm you sounded trying to explain yourself yesterday and today it seems like you liked it or wanted her to do it. You could have at least tried harder to push her off of you!" She stormed away looking mad as hell, I was laughing so hard to myself that I almost fell over.

" But baby please, I'm sorry your right I should of tried harder but my body wouldn't listen to me, I was telling her no, please baby it's not even-" He was cut off by Tia yelling at the top of her lungs and by the sounds of it she wasn't very happy. " JASON!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" She ran down the stairs with the photos in her hand.

Throwing the photos at his face she screamed," Am I not good enough for you Jason? Is that what it is? I'm not good enough? You said that it wasn't anything but from these pictures it looks like you were enjoying yourself and obviously she's a hoe."

" Where did you even get those?" He asked while bending down to get the pictures.

" Out of my underwear drawer, and what the fuck does it matter? It still shows plain as day what you two did." She crossed her arms and turned her back on him.

" How did they even get there?"

" I don't know and I don't give a fuck on how they got there, all it shows is that someone is watching my back and what you two really did. (sigh) Babe I don't even mean to yell at you like this but you know how jealous I get and seeing these pictures just really pushed me over. I'm sorry but I just want some time to myself right now to think about everything OK." She walked up to him and kissed his cheek, grabbed they car keys and walked out the door. I looked to Jason to see what he would do.

" DAMN IT!" He screamed and slammed his fist against a wall. " I bet that Damion prick had something to do with it, If he did I will find out about it." He said as he walked up the stairs, I'm not worried about him at all so I'm good. Making my way out of the closet, I ran to the door and let myself out closing it softly behind me. I ran to my car and drove home, man this day can't get any better.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 hope you like it.

tcake9004