Chapter 8

( Jason's P.O.V)

It's been two days since my baby left, she couldn't have been this mad over something so trivial. I tried calling her the other yesterday but she didn't answer. She's just so mad and I don't understand, maybe something happened that I don't know about? It something that I'm going to have to ask her about.

Instead of sitting on my ass and wondering when she's coming back, I've decided to call her again and beg her for forgiveness. Honestly though, I think she's blowing this way out of proportion but I can't tell her how to feel. I picked up my phone and tried calling her again. It rang twice and I was about two hang up on the third ring when she answered.

" Hello?"

" Hi baby, I'm so sorry, please come back home, I miss you so much, I promise you I won't let something like that happen again, please?"

" You know what babe?, I'm the one that should be sorry, I made this a bigger deal than it should have been, I shouldn't have left and just heard you out, It's just that I don't want to get hurt again and when I saw you with that girl it kind of broke my heart but now I know that I should have trusted you all along and that you wouldn't do anything to hurt me. On purpose anyway. I'm on my way home, I love you!"

" I love you to baby! please hurry I want to see you."

" OK love bye"

" Bye"

OK, now all I have to do is wait for my love to come back to me. 45 minutes into my wait is when I heard a car door pull into the drive way. I ran to the door to see if it was Tia and thankfully it was. I ran out of the house, down the driveway, and wrapped my baby in my arms.

" I missed you so much!"

" I missed you too and i'm so sorry that I left. I promise I will never leave again"

" love you baby."

" love you too"

I put her down and we walked into the house. I watched her as she walked into the house, I missed the way she moved, the thickness of her body, all the curves in the right places, just thinking about her is turning me on. I watched her ass as she walked into the kitchen. It was at that point when I couldn't take it anymore.

I walked into the kitchen behind her and trapped her body between myself and the counter. Just the smell of her had me hard and I'm sure she noticed. I ran my hands over her chest, down her stomach and over her thighs. She shuddered under my touch and I was happy that I was the one to do that to her.

" Mmm babe, what are you doing?" She purred as she pulled me closer by my waist rubbing her ass against me.

" Babe, when I told you I missed you I meant in more ways than one." I whispered in her ear. Suddenly she turned around and jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist and kissing me rough and deep. " Take me up stairs" She whispered in my ear. I didn't hesitate to turn around and run up those stairs. I took her to the room and through her on the bed.

As soon as we both had our close off I jumped on the bed and got between her legs and started doing what I do best, satisfying both me and my baby to the best extent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

( Damion's P.O.V)

Today I felt great about what I did to my favorite couple of the year. But I wanted to see what They were up to and see if I could make Jason the jealous one this time. What to do oh what to do. I decided to take all of us to the movies and see where I go from there. One because I haven't been to the movies in a while and two because I was going to try and make a move on Tia right when Jason comes back, and one way to do that is to kiss her.