I Hate You

Dear Mom,

I don't know what to be more upset about. The fact that my dad sold me to some loser or im a sex slave.

Dad needs to know that i'm a teenager, im not a little girl anymore so I should be able to do things with my decisons. Ever since you passed away it's like curse came into our family. I just wish you

I miss you so much.
-Sydney Rose

"What are you doing?!" Justin said storming into my room.

"what does it look like im doing....w-

"It looks like your ignoring what i told you to do an hour ago" Justin crossed his arms.

I ignore him and went back to writting. Justin came towards me and wripped my letter.

"WHAT THE HELL" i yelled

"you act like shes gonna read it. she's dead, remember....oh wait i forgot you're a blonde" Justin laughed

"Thats not funny" I said wiping my tears.

"Yes it is, you're writting a letter to a dead person. I don't know if you know this but devils don't pass letters in hell shes more like rottening in it" Justin laughed even harder.

"THATS NOT FUNNY" I said pushing him.

Justin felt to the ground. He got up and slapped me. He then kicked me multiple times.

"Fucking worthless bitch, you need to be taught a lesson" Justin said ripping all my clothes off.

"Stop it" I tried screaming but he covered my mouth.

"shh baby, theres people downstairs" Justin said

I can't believe he was doing this to me. What did i do to deserve it besides writting a letter.

I was fully naked, so was justin. he slide into me hard not caring how i would feel. Tears started falling from eyes. Every thrust hurt and got harder. Justin started moaning quitely. He then reached his climax and then got changed.

"Go clean yourself" Justin said walking out.

"I hate you" I mumbled

"Love you too" Justin smirked

I was now having an aniexty attack. Justin took my virginity, He said my mom was burning in hell, and now I feel worthless.

I got up and turn on the shower. I waited for a minute and then got in. I washed up quickly and then I got out.

I dried off and then put of my bra and underwear. I went back into the bathroom and saw I had bruises going down to my waist.

I put on some spandex and a shirt, quietly went downstairs hoping not to see Justin but fail.

"Where do you think your going" Justin said stopping me.

"where do is it look i'm going...move" I said almost walking passed.

He grabbed me by my waist and I instantly screamed. I pulled his hands away and fell.

"Ouch" I cried

"Whats wrong with you" Justin said

"Nothing Just please leave me alone" I said almost in tears.

"ok" Justin said walking away.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of vegatables, I went upstairs, sat back on my bed, and put bag of vegtables on it.

I sight in relife and then wipped my tears.