Pet shopping & Decision

Justin P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I looked at it and saw it was Selena.

Selena texted: It was great hanging out with you maybe we could do it some other time?

I texted: of course!

I put my phone down and took my medicine. Today I was actually thinking about spending the day finding a dog. I live in a really big house by myself so I want to able to have a dog or a cat I'm not sure. I decided to text Sydney if she wanted to go to the pet store. A minute later she texted: Of course!!

I texted: See you then

I put my phone down and went down stairs. I made some toast and a cup of coffee. As soon as I was done I went back upstairs and changed into some shorts with a muscle shirt. I put on some black vans and grabbed my keys. I left the house and got in my car.

Sydney P.O.V.

I was currently waiting for my nails to dry since I just painted them. About five minutes later I saw Justin texted me. He texted asking if I wanted to go find a pet. I said "of course!" Because obviously I love animals and who knows I might just end up having one so why not go?

It's surprising that Justin wants a dog but then it's not. Justin isn't a big animal lover since he has a little brother who is allergic to the dogs and cat fur. So he's been distance with them but Justin runs everyday at the dog park to see the dogs and the puppies. That might've triggered him to getting a dog.

I put on my shoes and went to the pet store

*Pet Store* *Justin P.O.V.*

I walked into the pet store and my eyes already locked on the puppies. They're were 2 baby huskies.

 They're were 2 baby huskies

"Hey" someone said

I turned and saw Sydney.

"Hey" I said

"Omg they're so cute" she said picking one up.

"I know right!!" I smiled

" I wish I can buy them all" she said looking around

"I would if I could" I laughed

Sydney put the dog down and walked around to look at other ones. I did the same too.

"I'm gonna get this dog" I said picking it up.

Sydney walked over to me and smiled. She pet the dog.

"Omg it's soo cute" Sydney said