Hospital

I woke up feeling a migrane. I rolled over seeing four bottles of vodka and two bottles of whiskey. So it was one of those nights. I got out of bed and looked at the clock. 3pm. I tried thinking what happenned last night but things were still blurry.

I heard someone opening my door I looked up and saw Alfredo. He came over to me and threw a newspaper at me.

"What's this?" I said

"idk you tell me" He said sitting down on the couch.

I looked at it and saw a picture of me fighting Cameron. The title was: Justin bieber tries to take Sydney from Cameron Dallas.

"what the hell is wrong  with you!" he said snatching the newspaper out of my hand.

"He started it" I said

"Now you sound like a 5 year old" He said throwing the newspaper.

"he did" i said

"It doesn't matter who started what, your fans are beefing with Cameron's fans about this" He said

"Ok? what am I supossed to do?" I said

"idk just fix it" He said walking out.

Hearing that my fans are beefing with my ex girlfriend new boyfriend just makes me even more upset. I just need to find a way to talk Sydney.

Sydney P.O.V.

I was currently at the beach with Cameron. We were in the pool just playing around. Cameron hasn't spoke one word about what happened last night, which scares me. His fans and Justin's fans were fighting on Twitter about this.

"Are you ok?" I said swimming to Cameron.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be" He said

"It's just, you haven't spoke one word about last night" I said

"What's there to talk about" He smiled

"Maybe...idk...My ex trying to kill you" I said

"He was drunk" I said

"Doesn't matter he tried to kill you" I said

"and I tried to kill him too" He said

"Cam-

"I don't want to talk about last night, it's already enough that everyone else is talking about it" He said looking away.

"Fine" I said taking a deep breath.

Justin P.O.V.

I was currently on the plane, making my way back to California. My tour was in 4 days. I felt like I wasn't ready but I don't want to cancle it. Everyone is talking about it and I have interviews about it.

I just kept thinking of the future about Sydney. What if she marries Cameron and she has kids with him. She'll just forget about me like how she's doing now.

"Hey, are you ok" Lil twist said

"Yeah" I said looking down.

"Your thinking about her aren't you" He said

"Yeah" I pouted

"You need to let her go" He said

"everytime tried, Something will always remind me of her, nothing could ever get me to stop thinking about her" I said

"Here, why don't you take these pills" Lil twist said taking out the pills and pasaing then to me.

"What are they" I said taking it from him.