Chapter 2

I crawled up to my room, trying to stop the bleeding. I knew the pack doctors wouldn't have helped me because they hated me. They would've probably make my death faster.

All of a sudden I felt this sharp pain all over my body. I was shifting. Finally I was shifting.

Most wolves deem this the worst time of your life ,but I loved it .Every freaking moment .I was finally shifting .After so many years .

I felt every twist of every bone and every transformation. It was extremely painful especially since my mate wasn't here to comfort me,or anyone for that matter.

After transforming fully I looked at myself in a tiny broken glass. I was a golden wolf. I had heard about those but not much information.

Then yet again I felt a pain but this one was only aching my heart.

Alex was mating and marking another wolf .He was claiming her as his .

The pain was much worse than shifting.

I slipped into darkness because I couldn't bare such intense pain .

~~~~~~~

I woke up on the cold hard ground of my bed room.

I realized that I only hard a long scar on my stomach. It was no longer bleeding.

I rushed downstairs to make breakfast. Not wanting a replay of yesterday.

I whipped up some tuna sandwiches and bacon.

Suddenly I got this urge to vomit. I ran out of the kitchen and bumped into Alex.

"Where are you going bîtch? "he questioned.

I couldn't hold it in and out came my barf.

" What the fuck! "he screeched. He slapped me and kicked me in the stomach, worsening the pain.

" I-I I'm so sorry Alpha."

I stepped aside so he could enter the kitchen and I cleaned up the mess that I made.

Everyone was having breakfast when I snuck into the library. I found three books with Golden Wolf info.

Gold Wolves are also know as εξουσία (Power ) .

They say silver wolves are rare but gold wolves are even rarer .Every Millennium a gold wolf is found. They are known to be born on the thirteenth, and on their eighteenth birthday they usually shift ,unlike any normal wolf  .Most gold wolves rarely survive since they are killed off after years of their pack thinking they are human .

 Gold wolves are born to rule and with the proper training they could overpower a King/Queen of any species .Gold wolves can use their power for good or for evil .With a snap of the finger they could kill but also heal .Gold wolves have powers that they will soon discover . Every gold wolf is different .

εξουσία usually cannot control their emotions until they learn how to .They are easily angered and when they do ,all hell has broke loss .They won't be able to control it and might shred the strongest pack into pieces in the matter of seconds .

Gold wolves can change the color of their fur for safety. They can also make any wolf summit to their commands. A gold wolf is able to control a number of things and some are still left unknown. Gold wolves can mask their scent and also has the speed of the Vampire Goddess and the strength of the Alpha King. Gold wolves can also heal a hundred times faster than a normal wolf.

In bold letters this was written.

Every Millennium one gold wolf is found. If they survive and mates with their soul mate they can reproduce great power.

A gold wolf will face lots of evil and deceit and without the strength that their mate feeds the evil can consume them.