Chapter 17

Unedited

I woke up trapped in Mason's body heat as he held me close to his chest. I felt secure but I also felt the growing desire in my chest as my heat slowly crept on me.

"Mason. "I whispered while tapping him lightly on his cheek.

" Mason. "I repeated louder.

" Uhm. "he stired.

I continued tapping until he woke up.

" What's wrong. "he asked.

I was almost completely engulfed by my own heat by now.

He sniffed the air and immediately knew.

" You're going through heat? "he questioned.

I nodded.

" I'll leave. "he whispered as if his words could hurt me.

" No, it's your room. Just carry me to mine. I don't think I can trust my legs right now. "

He nodded at my request and lifted me off the bed.

As his finger grazed my arm I unconsciously let out a soft moan.

" Please hurry, I don't know how long I can control myself. "I squeaked out.

My heat was intense.

Mason practically sprinted to my room while I let out uncontrollable moans every time his skin touched mine.

He got me to my room and ran a cold bath for me.

"Take a shower, okay."

"Thank you, so much. "I let out.

He scurried off and left me to bath.

I undressed myself and entered the ice cold water, feeling my body relax a little but my feeling of desire still stood strong.

I belly grumbled with hunger but I ignored it as my eyes slowly began to shut and I soon fell asleep. A few minutes later I woke feeling extremely disgusted with myself. All feelings of relaxation was thrown out the window. I got out of the bath, dried myself and dressed in sweatpants and comfy shirt .

If I run fast enough I could be done and back with enough snacks to last the night.

I peeked out my door and saw nothing. I ran down the stairs so quickly only to trip on the last step. I felt like my ankle was being ripped of my leg but it was probably just a sprain. My vision was crowded as people rushed to my aid.

"What happened? "Jaxon asked, while accidently grazing his finger at my neck. I let out a loud moan and whispered" Please don't do that again. "

" What happened Autumn? "

He sniffed the air and his eyes widen.

" I was just hungry. "

He lifted me to my feet " It's only a sprain so give it some ice and get some rest. "he lightly kissed my forehead.

" Please don't do that. This is probably my worst heat yet and I just want to cry because everything hurts and my mate is an asshole. "

" Don't worry, you'll get through it whether you're alone or not. You're very strong. "

I nodded then limped off to the kitchen to get snacks and ice. A few minutes later Alex entered the room and I silently cursed.

" Autumn. "he said.

" Autumn I'm so sorry about yesterday. "

I only nodded while I munched on my chocolate pecan nut bars.

He came up behind " I know you're going through heat and it must be tough trying to ignore me. "

My back arched to his voice as all my body craved for was my mate.

" You can't resist me, can you? This must be a really bad heat for you because tonight's a full moon and your heat fell on the exact day. By tonight you won't be able to resist me. "he touched my arm and I let out an extremely loud moan.

" Alex. "I croaked out" My body my might crave your touch but my brain and heart knows best. It doesn't matter if I have to lock myself in a dungeon cell tonight but I will stay away from you for as long as THIS FUCKING HEAT LASTS! "I shouted the last part in my command voice, cracking a few glasses in the kitchen.

I grabbed my bag of snacks a stalked off.

----
Night had fallen and I was pondering just going over to Alex's room and forgetting about the threat I made but I had to much pride for that.

Instead I went over to Jaxon's room.

"Jax, "I murmured as I entered" Do whatever you have to, to take the pain away please. "I pleaded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

😂Kinda Cliff hanger.

Sorry.