Chapter 26

Unedited

"I didn't know you were so wild."Alex laughed.

"Mommy, can I come in?" I heard Aubrey's little voice through the door.

I rushed to put some clothes on and so did Alex.

"One minute honey. "I replied.

I pulled on a shirt and pants that I found lying in the floor and when I was done I opened the door.

I saw Aubrey lying on the floor as her bones cracked and twisted. She was transforming, and rapidly.

She cried out in pain and agony until she finally transformed into a bronze wolf. She wasn't as small as I expected she was almost the size of an average wolf, which surprised me.

Her fur shone beautifully in the light as she waged her tail.

She ran down the stairs and rushed into the woods with us following her.

I shifted into my golden wolf and Alex shifted into his pure black wolf. We played in the woods for hours until Aubrey became tired.

We directed her on how to shift back and where the clothes would be hidden then we walked back home.

When we got home lunch was being served and we took our plates.

I didn't spend much time eating lunch because I had alpha duties.

After I had cleaned up my plate I went up to my office and began. I had stacks of files on my desk it seemed like I'd be here forever.

I picked up the phone and rang Alpha Grey, after two rings he answered.

"Hello Alpha Winters. "

" Hello alpha Grey, I'm calling to take you up on your offer. "

" Alpha Winters I'm a very busy man and I don't remember everything... "I cut him off.

" On your Alliance offer. "

" Oh, great! I plan on keeping my promises and I hope you do the same. "

I turned the phone off and got to the rest of my work. A good few hours had gone by and I was half way done with work when Alex came into my office.

" I'm bored, can I help out. Once upon a time I was an alpha too."

I was so stressed out that I just nodded my head. He grabbed a chair and began. We were silent for a good bit of time before I began feeling nausea.

I ran to the bin and threw up. There was no bathroom connected to my office and I knew the closest bathroom was at least six doors away.

"What's wrong, what are you feeling. "Alex asked as he ran towards me.

I knew what was coming and this tune I was going to embrace it.

" Alex, I'm going into heat. "

" I haven't marked you. "he whispered in conclusion.

I nodded. Was I ready for that?

.
.
.
Of course I was.

Alex scooped me up in his arms Bridal style and carried me to our room while planting kisses on my face.

He placed me on the bed and ran a cold bath for me.

He allowed me to take a bath while he prepared dinner.

When I was done I changed into one of his shirts and a pair of Thigh high socks.

Having a private house away from the pack really came in handy at times. I could dress freely and just be me.

I went downstairs to find Alex making pizza, he gad one in the oven and he was topping another.

"Did you make the dough from scratch? " he nodded.

He lifted me on the counter, standing in between my legs.

" My shirt smells so good on you. "he smiled.

Twenty minutes later and Aubrey, Alex and I were devouring the pizza.

Pepperoni, peppers, corn, Italian sausage, olives, mushrooms and barbeque chicken were the best pizza toppings ever.

" Alex you really can cook. "I said laughing.

" And you're the master of baking. "he said 

" I guess you guys make the perfect pair. "Aubrey said.

Later that night we tucked Aubrey in and turned off her light then we made our way to our room.

I laid my head on Alex's chest, getting ready for sleep to take over but the only thing that took over was my want for Alex.

He must've had felt it to because his head shot from the pillow .

My body was excessively hot at this time and every little bit of contact awoken my wolf.

I could see that Alex's wolf had taken over, hence why he jumped right into action.

He flipped me over so that I was under him "Do you think you're ready?" he asked.

I nodded. He kissed down my cheek before he reached my neck, he peppered my neck with kisses.

He lingered on the spot for him to mark me. He licked the spot just before his canines entered my neck.

And the night had just began.

_______________
End of chapter

Okay I have serious writers block so if you have any ideas can you please message me privately.

Also I want to know whether you'd like slow chapters but relatively not that short or short but relatively fast chapters.