Chapter 27

Unedited

I touched my neck as I took a look in the mirror. There sitting on my neck were two tiny holes. Alex had marked me.

I winced at the pain that shot through my neck as I pushed on it a little. The mark was tinted red and just by the looks I could safely say that Alex went too deep. It had been a few hours and the mark was yet to heal.

"I'm so sorry babe. I didn't know. "he pleaded with me.

" It's fine, I'll survive. ".... I hope.

Alex traced the mark with his finger tips, shooting tingles through my body but most importantly pain.

" I can help you heal . "he suggested.

It was true, your mate's touch could quicken the pace of the healing.

He rubbed my arms with his hands trying to soothe me. Tingles shot up my body making me moan.

" Please do so. "I said.

He planted kisses all along my neck and stopped at my mark. He placed a deep kiss on the spot slowly licking it. I was a moaning mess as the pain slower simmered away.

He kept his lips on my mark, still licking it.

" Mhmmm. "

He pulled apart from the spot and took a look at it. Though it was still red the swelling had gone down.

" Does it still hurt? "

" No, it feels really good. "

He kissed me on the lips and carried me bridal style to the bed. He snuggled up next to me and asked" Can we stay like this for the rest of the day? "

" Ohhh how I wish we could . "

I kissed his cheek and started reciting things we had to get done today.

The main one was starting to get the wedding planned.

Now as we were mated and marked the pack would start asking questions about marriage soon.

As I stood to get off the bed he pulled me down, back to lying beside him.

He had me beneath him as he said "Forget that, how about a preview of tonight baby."

I watched as he slowly licked his lips.

I couldn't help but nod. How could I say no to such a sexy face.

-------👅-------

A couple hours later we were done and when we were all cleaned up I called up Elise, a famous wedding planner.

It was quarter to three when we started the planning process and it was nearing ten when we finally decided to call it a day.... Well a night.

Until then I hadn't realized the amount of things I had yet to do. I couldn't call it a night just as yet as I started on the loads of paper work before me.

I woke up the next morning dazed and confused. I had fallen asleep barely getting any work in.

I turn on the coffee pot and powered through it.

Not until midday had I started seeing the hard wood surface of my table again.

I had to confront the pack on a few things so I called up a meeting in the hall room.

When I was certain everyone was gathered in I began talking.

"Hello everyone. I know it's been a while since I've addressed you and no amount of apologizing can fix that. Regardless of that I'm still tremendously sorry. I've just been trying to balance out life and what it throws at me and with that I've neglected you, it wasn't my intention. "I addressed (I think it's clear this paragraph was aimed more at my readers)

" Let's get back on track everyone, the problem of rouges is on a rise right now. I am warning everyone to stay inside as much as possible, stay as far away from the borders as you can and keep your guard up high. We're hopefully," I began my sentence but was interrupted by the feeling of chunks in my throat.

I wasn't long till I felt it coming out. I sprinted to the nearest bin and allowed it to flow out of me.

Soon my hair was directed out of my face by a familiar pair of tingles.

Its was then that it finally clicked in my head when I whispered to Alex

'I think I'm pregnant'