Chapter 21

Unedited
__________

We had been digging for a few hours now but we found nothing. We were about to call Matthew's bluff and leave but I saw a broken piece of silver hidden under a wolfsbane plant.

I picked it up since I wasn't affected by either of the substances.

" I think I found something. "

" Keep digging underneath this very spot. "I pointed to where the silver and wolfsbane once were .

The men did as I ordered and in a matter of time we found a grave . An excessively large on to be exact.

Whoever did this had a lot of time.

On top of the grave laid millions of wolfsbane plants.

Even if the spell wore off there's was no way he was going to get enough strength to lift a finger.

I dug up the flowers to find Alex's body laying upon a bed of silver.

I lifted his body from the grave and placed him on the grass.

Every minute he'd suck in a tiny breathe, proving that he was alive.

This is Alex, my mate.

"Let's get him to the hospital. "I ordered.

I was beyond pissed that someone would do such a thing to my mate.

Matthew and all his accomplices are going to feel my wrath and im not going to show them any mercy.

~~~~~~

Where was I? Standing before that god awful Asian pack.

Yes, I'm alone but only because I ordered my warriors to safely get Alex home to the hospital.

I could take this pack on my own.

I barged into the house, making the door crumble into pieces.

The first person I saw I snapped their neck, basically screaming I've come for war.

The pack came rushing down to see as the could've smelt an intruder.

I barged in the house breaking the door down

"你为什么来这里. "(Why have you come here ~Google translation)

" You've messed with the wrong bîtch! "I screamed.

I shifted into my golden wolf and allowed her to take full control.

Tearing bones, spilling blood, tearing limb by limb. I didn't care if it was woman, man, old, young. I killed every soul except the alpha.

When I was done I shifted.

I looked at the alpha and said "If you don't point me to my daughter right now I will tearing your body limb by limb until you're at the brink of death, allow you to heal and then repeat."

I knew he understood me, that dirty shape shifter.

He turned on his heel and walked down into a basement, opened a door that led to an underground dungeon.

There sat my daughter whimpering my name.

I pushed my hand in his chest and pulled out his heart.

The last of that sick pack. At least I know now that they're never going to go fool someone again.

I carried my daughter in my arms. Happy to see her face again.

~~~~~~~
When Aubrey and I get home I rushed her to the hospital.

I went to Alex's room to find him laying almost lifeless on the hospital bed.

The doctor said he was would possibly be staying in the hospital for a few weeks. His vitals were extremely low, if it wasn't obvious. The only thing that was keeping him alive was the witch's spell. She basically put him to hibernate.

I held onto Alex's hand as tears freely flowed from my eyes.

I did this to him. If I wasn't so powerful this would've never happened to him.

This was all my fault.

I held onto his hands tighter as I felt like I couldn't stop my tears.

This is why I don't cry, because when I do I don't stop.

All the pain I've ever felt was literally coming back to me.

My life is a a mess . I was fired by a shape shifter, my mate was hibernating and my daughter was being tortured.

If I was stupid enough to let a shape shifter fool me then I'm not fit to rule this pack. I'm too naïve. I trust to quickly. I'm so stupid.

I could've stopped all this.

My tears became so loud that I didn't even realize Alex had woke up.

"Autumn, is that you?"

"Yes, Alex I'm so sorry. This was all my fault. "

" What are you talking about Autumn, I should be telling you I'm sorry. Last I check I embarrassed in front of the entire pack on the night of my 18th birthday.

"That's the last thing you remember? "

" Yh why, did I miss anything? "

" Just a little. "

~~~~~~
Another update. Whew.