Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning, on the cold, hard kitchen floor. Glass shards were everywhere seeing as Alex constantly broke stuff on me.

I faintly remember waking up yesterday to Alex shouting at me to clean the fucking mess. He beat me some more and then I feel into darkness again.

I had scars all over my body but nothing was bleeding. Perks of being a gold wolf I guess.

I started breakfast of. I decided I was to tired and I was going to make something very simple.

Peanut Butter and jelly sandwiches.

I knew werewolves weakness was wolfsbane but it was also a cure for medicines. Like weed in the human world. If used properly it can cure but if used dangerously it can kill.

That's why there was a small jar of wolfsbane specks in the kitchen.

Since I was a gold wolf it didn't really affect me at all

I sprinkled tiny portions of wolfsbane specks into each sandwich.

Since it was in such small portions they couldn't feel it but it would weaken them when digested.

I laid out all the sandwiches and then they came in to eat.

Alex hand another girl on his hands. Cassandra. She wasn't a slut at all. She was a very sweet girl actually.

Alex kept stealing glances at me and sometimes I could see the look of regret and pain but it was gone in a second.

Since we mated he could have felt the bond between us.

He could've felt my pain and anger and sadness.

I went up to my room to freshen up a tad but when I got under the water I felt a sharp pain in my heart.

He was doing it. Doing it again. He was mating someone that wasn't his yet again.

The pain was doubled this time but I tried. I tried my very best to not get consumed into darkness.

I fought with all my strength but Mhyria was getting weaker and weaker as our mate went against his fate for us.... Again.

Then I slipped into the darkness.

--------

I woke up still on the tiled floors of my bathroom. It was night by then. I rushed to put some clothes on.

I ran down to make diner.

When I got there I was to late. The were all angry at me. Probably because I didn't make lunch and showed up late for dinner.

There was a meeting going on upstairs with Alex and another pack.

I hurriedly made chicken Alfredo for diner.

I was making my way back upstairs when I was stopped in my track.

"You are going with them. "Alex told me. He turned to the men and said" We can pay you with her. "

They were selling me? They were selling me to some wolfsbane dealing pack. Basically selling me to a gang.

I was going to be the little whore.

Mhyria shrunk when she heard that. She didn't want to anger our mate.

Mhyria can't you see. Can't you fucking see. He does not want us. He's had enough of us!

I told her through our link.

He was trying to get rid of us since the bond was getting stronger.

I would soon go into heat and we would be lustfully attracted to each and his wolf would claim me but that would only strength the bond more.

I was grabbed by to large men and something was injected into my hand.

Wolfsbane I guess.

It didn't affect me but I pretended that it did. I didn't want anyone getting suspicious.

I was placed in the back of a van and was brought away to a far away land....

Just kidding.

They literally drove for an hour until we were safely out of my previous pack and they dragged me to their pack house.

I was given another dose of wolfsbane and then thrown into a dungeon where I sat and stared at the ceiling.

I feel asleep slowly after.

~~~~~

I woke up the next morning and saw a man above me.

"I heard you were a nasty little slut in your past pack. "he said to me" and I can just smell that you're pregnant. "

" But I can also smell that you're terribly strong and that's what my pack needs. "he stated" we're also a pack of strictly men and how would we reproduce. I mean men can't make pups. "

" So since you're such a slut, I'm not going to make you an omega. We have enough of these. But rather a pup making machine. You'd make us some very strong pups and my pack would surely succeed. "he grinned evilly.

So now I'm a machine!

This is not my mate! Mhyria shouted.

He immediately bowed his head at me.

" My queen. "he whispered as if he was under a spell.

" I'm not doing a thing you say! Now untie me! "he did as I said the scurried to open the gates of the dungeon.

We walked upstairs and all the guards looked armed and ready to fight me." She is our new alpha female. "the man said and the guards calmed down but still looked ready to attack at any moment.

" I'm taking over from here! "I said with a strange authority in my voice. Smiling at my new accomplishment.