Chapter 20

Unedited

This chapter has some vampire in it. I used the vampire information from Vampire Diaries as I'm not to fond of Vampire books but I am of movies and series.
If you are not familiar with Vampire Diaries information then :
1)Werewolves can kill vampires with one bite
2)Virvain and wooden stakes can also kill a Vampire.
3)Vampires can get information out of people (like mind control)
This is about all you need to know. Now scurry along.

~~~~~~~~~~

I stood in my office with the pack warriors, the beta and the gamma attempting to make a plan to get Aubrey back.

"Okay, so far we've came up with. Either the pack disappeared or there's witchcraft in this mess."

"There is no witchcraft! How many times do I have to put that idea down. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE SO STOP BRINGING IT UP! "Alex shouted

I don't know if you smelt it but I took a strong whiff of suspicion.

I mind linked the beta and gamma 'Alex knows something, lock him up in the dungeons the minute you get the chance.'

We continued the meeting until about 12 noon, when I decided to allow the men to eat.

The beta and gamma wasted no time in getting Alex to the dungeons.

Jaxon stayed back after the meeting so that I could speak to him m

"Is it me alone or is Alex hiding something. "Jaxon asked.

" I'm way ahead of you. I have the beta and gamma putting him in the dungeons now. "

" That's fast. "he joked" Why did you want me to stay back? "

" Remember that vampire friend of yours that visited like twice, I'd like you to contact her. I need her to get some information from Alex. "

" You know we're not that close right. After I broke up with her we drifted apart. "

" Tell her it's a favor for me and I'll repay her. "

" Alright, I'll try. "he said.

At night fall Jaxons vampire friend, Lexi arrived.

I went down to business immediately.

" Welcome, Lexi ,I need your help. "

" Well I can't do anything unless you invite me in. "

" I can't do that unless I trust you. "

" Well seeing as a bite from one of you can kill me, I think I should be asking you this question. "

" Fine, come in. "

She entered and followed me to the dungeons.

" Alex knows something about the disappearance of my daughter and the pack that kidnapped her, all I need of you is to compel it out of him. "

" Okay, I'll see what I can do. "she replied as we stopped in front of Alex's cell.

" Autumn, I can't believe you would do this to your mate. "

" Though we may not be close I can sense when something's fishy. "

" I'm not hiding anything. "

" Just shut up. "

" What are you hiding. "Lexi asked while staring directly at Alex. It was like she was staring into his soul.

" My name is Matthew Pierce and I'm a shape shifter. For years my pack and I were aware of the power that Autumn Winters held. We made a plan but we never expected it to last this long. I had a witch on my side named Bonnet and she allowed be to see exactly what I needed to do to get Autumn Winters to her full potential. I needed to reject her because she would never reach her optimum if she didn't have a reason. She hated me and wanted to prove me wrong and that's just what I needed. "

" With my witch allowing Autumn to feel the pain of her mate mating with other wolves and the sparks when true mates touch, my plan was fool proof. The Asian pack that Autumn and her men went to was filled with shape shifters like me. "He rambled on.

" Why did you do it. "Lexi asked.

" To get Autumn and make powerful pups. "

" Where is Alex? "Lexi continued.

" He's been laying underneath his rightful pack house, paralyzed by a spell my witch placed on him, for the past two and a half years. "

" You won't remember a single word I uttered. "said said to Matthew Pierce.

Oh my Gosh! So that means!

'We're going to Alex Hunter's pack house 'I mind linked the warriors.

We're going to rescue my mate and my daughter.