Chapter 11

Dedicated to my twin sister Bernet Joseph

Autumn's P. O. V

I felt a sharp pain in my neck. It burned like hell. It felt like my neck was walking in hot coal. It was horrible, more painful than going through heat while sitting in an oven.

It was like I was constantly being branded on the same spot.

I lifted a finger to touch my neck but that only made the pain worse. It felt like you were digging a finger in your neck that was being branded on the same spot.

I hissed and opened my eye slightly only to be blinded by the cliche hospital lamp above my head.

I attempted to see what was on my neck but since I wasn't born with the power of neck flexibility I didn't see a thing but the hospital gown while adding a little more pain to the inferno on my neck.

I saw a mirror in the far corner of the room, saw Alex asleep and lots of wires connected to my body.

Wait! Alex was asleep on the uncomfortable hospital chair.

Don't even know if I could say he was on the chair. Half of his body was on the chair while the other half was slipping.

He looks so calm when he sleeps. So sexy. Mhyria said.

So you not remember a thing that he did? He had sex with the Lionel twins in our bed!

So what if he did? Everybody makes mistakes. She replied.

And everyone should be responsible enough to learn from their past mistakes. He constantly mated with women and still did it when we welcomed him into our home. That bastard doesn't deserve my forgiveness. I retorted

But you'll forgive him soon? Right. She questioned.

Only time shall tell.  I said.

I was so engrossed in the conversation that I didn't realize Alex had woken up.

"Oh my gosh! You're alive! "he jumped for joy.

" I thought you were going to leave me! "he said.

Mhyria was over joy but I wasn't.

" Let's just take a few minutes to remind ourselves who put me here. "

" Autumn I'm terribly sorry. I didn't know it was your room. "

" Nevertheless you still had sex with two women. Not one put TWO women, in my house, while I was in heat. It just shows how heartless you are. And it really shows what a horny dog you are. "

" I'm sorry Autumn. I was just trying to rid of my pain "

" HAVE YOU NOT REALIZED ALEX? YOU GET THE PAIN WHEN YOU CONSTANTLY MESS WITH THE LITTLE MATE BOND. YOU FEEL MY FÜCKING PAIN ALEX! I ONLY GET PAIN CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP! YOU KEEP MATING AND MARKING PEOPLE THAT'S NOT YOUR MATE! THE PAIN WILL NEVER GO! "

" I-I" he stuttered.

"You have made my life a living hell. Constantly worrying about you mating with someone while I fought a battle, or play with Aubrey. I blacked out every time Alex. That's why you constantly felt pain. How are you so dumb ? "I asked" How would Aubrey feel if I just blacked out while playing Barbie with her? "

" Who's Aubrey? "

" My daughter. "

Alex gasped" Don't even try to turn this on me. No one knows how many children you've made. "I said to him. While pain and hurt flashed through his eyes.

" Autumn I'm very sorry. I want to make it up to you. "

" There a some things sorry doesn't heal. Sorry doesn't take my pain away. No matter how much you try you will never make up for the time lost. "

" Autumn from now on I'll be the best mate. Please just forgive me. "

" Alex just leave me alone. "I hissed as something annoyed mini inferno.

" What's wrong? "he asked as I hissed.

" Nothing. "I turned away from him but didn't realise my mark was completely showing.

" Autumn the mark is turning black. That means you must accept it or else you might die. "

When you and your wolf are in denial of the mark you can successfully decline it and it will painfully dissappear but if only one of you wants to deny it, it's like your body goes into war with its self and you slow die. Your wolf shall never go against you.

"Alex why did you do this to me. "I nearly cried. I never cry.

" It was the only thing that came to my mind at the time. Don't worry Jaxon already knocked me out for that. "

Alex held me in a hug for a while. I wanted to rip myself away from the dumb basted but Mhyria was letting me.

I began to cry. For the very first time in years I cried. I had taught myself that crying was a weakness. But here I was very vulnerable.

Alex lightly touched the mark and I felt an explosion of butterflies in my stomach. It made the pain dissappear and was replaced with pure pleasure.

Alex kept touching my neck and I moaned aloud.

Autumn! Get it together. I told myself

I pushed Alex away from me.

"You keep using the bond to your advantage and you attack at my most vulnerable times. It's not fair and if you ever dream of having a chance with me you had better stop it. "

" Anything for my princess. "

" and the nicknames better stop too. "

" But I just started. "

" I don't give a fuck. "

" Okay Autumn. "he said.

" Much better. "

I felt another jolt of pain in my neck and hissed yet again.

Alex was already coming towards me but I stopped him.

" If I could bare the pain before I can surely do it now. I don't need you pampering me. "Jaxon came in and I smiled a little.

" Hey Jax. "

" Can I speak to you... Alone "he said looking at Alex. Alex took the hint and left.

" My mate rejected me. "he said.

" I'm sorry, but I knew Cassandra was going to do that. That bîtch is selfish. "

" She's my mate, please don't talk about her like that. "

" Don't worry Jaxon. I'm going to use my powers to help you. She'll be in your hands in no time. "

" Won't you be messing with stuff? "

" When she realises what she's missing out on she will stay with you. She is hell bent on having Alex like how Alex was for Whendy. "

" Who's Whendy? "

" Whendy is the Alex in your situation. She had my mate around her finger but then... I killed her. "

" You killed her? "

" Yes, I got pretty angry and just killed her. But don't kill Alex, my wolf needs him to survive. "I said the sad truth.

~~~~~~

There ya go. It's early but I know I won't have time tomorrow to update so this is tomorrow's update. I added a lot more in this to make up to you guys.