Chapter 5

2 years had gone by.

I had taken over the pack which was named Dark Shadow. One of the most ruthless packs in the world..

Well that was until I arrived. We were now #1 in the world.

I found out that the men were forced to leave their families behind therefore they were a strictly men pack. When I arrived I changed that.

There were women and children and mates, we even accepted rouges who weren't in it for the kill.

Jaxon - the previous alpha - and I were working together as alpha and co-alpha. Together we made a great team and that's why we were the most brutal pack in the world.

I got to practice my strengths and now I didn't need Mhyria to get angry for me to fight back.

Almost every night I felt Alex mating with people. It wasn't as intense as when he claimed women as his though. I felt every time he did it with a different woman because that would hurt more. Once he was claiming someone I would pass out from the pain.

I on the other hand had never mated with anyone after my little fling with Alex.

Speaking of my little fling, Aubrey ran down the stairs screaming "Mommy save me!"

Jaxon was like Audrey's father figure. Since Alex wasn't up for it someone had to. Aubrey knew Jaxon as a friend of mine, which he was, but she pretended he was her father at times.

Aubrey was a bronze wolf... Weird right. She shifted at the young of of 1 which surprised me. That was very rare but being a bronze wolf could maybe explain everything.

Bronze wolves were different from gold. They indeed did shift at young ages and they all had different strengths. There would only be 5 bronze wolves to ever live-Yes they were even rarer than gold wolves - the five bronze wolves would me born in totally different eras, therefore they would never be able to meet up unless one got the power of time travel or immortality. No one knows what powers a bronze wolf would get but they only get one.

I caught Aubrey in my hands and speed through the kitchen with my vampire like speed.

"That is not fair! "Jaxon shouted.

I speed to the garden and laughed with Aubrey.

Aubrey stopped laughing abruptly and she looked out in space.

When Jaxon met up with us Aubrey muttered" It's not safe out here. They're after. "

Who is after us ?
What just happened ?
When are they coming ?

" Aubrey honey, What? "

" Mommy a group of men are coming to attack us. "

We rushed her inside the house.

" They'll be attacking the North boarder and then when we least expect it some of them will attack from South. "she muttered" Tomorrow morning, at the crack of dawn. "

What the absolute f*ck!

~~~~~~~~~
2 updates in one day? Lucky!

This is much shorter than usual though.