Drinking Games: Checklists

Technically, he should have known better. Technically.

Well, it all started as soon as work for him ended. It was noon and he'd planned to go home to Katniss, and hopefully spend some time alone with her before Brutus came over (unless the man was already over, as he was wont to do on slow, boring, or just plain lonelier than usual days). And if he was lucky, it would only be Brutus.

He'd only taken twelve steps outside his office when he'd been ambushed. He vaguely was able to recognize his kidnapper as Brutus himself, probably the only victor big and strong enough to pick him up and toss him over his shoulder, especially on momentum, and run fast as hell out of there.

Then he was tossed into his speeder (how'd they get in there and how did they start it?), where Gloss was in the driver's seat, Finnick was shotgun, and Brutus had settled himself comfortably with him in the back. The speeder was quickly started and then they shot forward, out of the parking lot and into the air.

"Man, you've got some wheels," Gloss complimented.

"I want a speeder. How come I can't get one, whenever I apply for one?" Finnick almost started to pout.

Seneca inwardly rolled his eyes. "Other than the utter chaos you'd probably cause with one, and they thought better of it? Speeders are for high-ranking officials only, so the air's not crowded with vehicles. Get a car."

"I tried that too. They wouldn't let me get a car here," Finnick definitely had the beginnings of a pout now.

"Because you're not a Capitol citizen in high, and I mean high, society. The bullet train is for everyone else," Seneca almost smirked at the full-on pout Finnick was sporting. "Now what the hell are you all doing, where are you taking me, and how did you get in and start my car?"

"We're hijacking you for a bit, taking you somewhere secret, and Gloss tricked your lock and then hotwired the speeder. Who knew he could do that?" Finnick shrugged.

A smirk briefly flitted across Gloss' face.

"Katniss knows," Brutus suddenly said, interrupting. "She knows everything about us, probably the only one."

It was quiet in the car.

"How is that?" Finnick blinked in realization, thinking about it.

Brutus shrugged. "You know we always somehow end up telling her everything and anything. It's easy talking to her, comfortable. We just start talking."

"And who knows just how much blackmail material she now has on all of you?" Seneca interjected with a grin.

They all shivered. Serves them right, kidnapping him and now taking him to some unknown place.

Gloss quickly found the spot, parking on the roof lot, and then they were dragging him to an elevator. As soon as they were in there, Seneca inwardly began plotting escape plans and cataloguing plausible exits. However, as soon as he was well on his way to exit clause number 54, the elevator doors open and Seneca had to blink several times at what he saw.

"What the hell?"

"Oops, wrong floor," Finnick chuckled nervously, closing the doors and pressing another button.

Seneca wasn't sure if he could wipe the images of various unusual sex toys littered all around the store from his mind. He was starting to think he'd have to get permanently drunk whenever he even suspected the victors would be coming over to harass him and Katniss, if it weren't for the fact he wouldn't be able to be sober and happy with Katniss otherwise.

"Where the hell are we anyways and what do you idiots want?" Seneca asked irritably.

"We, my good man, are going to get you a new wardrobe for tonight," Brutus announced, and then all three smirked at him.