Chapter 3

Sierra yawned and stretched as she rose out of her bed. It was 5 o' clock and she loved to take the extra 30 minutes to shower first and watch the sunrise. But she felt bugged by last night.

(Flashback)

“Actually Sierra, I need to ask you for something that I only want from you. It'd mean a lot to me.”

*Sierra's thoughts at the time*

Amar’e was on top of Sierra kissing all over.

“No Amar’e...we mustn't do that.”

“But you agreed to let me Sierra.”

“I know but...”

“I’m sorry I was too forward. We can stop-”

“No...I want this...”

“Sierra...”

“Amar’e...”

They kissed passionately.

(End Flashback)

*Face turns red* “That dream...why'd he have to say it like that...I can't be having such thoughts, Amar'e is a fellow disciple. We are just good friends.” 

Sierra took a shower and then sat on her usual spot on the hill. She figured Amar'e wasn't there because he was tired from last night and probably still asleep which made her wonder about Destiny. Should she check on her? It's doubtful he spent the entire night up to watch her so what if she had tried to escape. Sierra knew that if she did somehow escape then she wouldn't be there problem anymore but she but she doubted she did. Besides, Amar’e did say she was a good person and that was enough for her...although a peek wouldn't hurt.

**

Sierra slowly walked up to the back door of the main building nervously. She held her breathe as she turned the knob and only saw an empty chair and rope.

“Just as I thought, she isn't here but she couldn't have run off could she? ....It must mean...she most likely slept in Amar’e's room.”

There was bit of jealousy in here last words.

“That guy...didn't the masters forbid him from...oh no! The masters!”

**

“Man oh man that day off flew by faster than my fist. Master Lee, are you sure we can't- huh?”

Anthony came outside to see the rest of the disciples and masters gathered around something. He walked up to them and his face went to disbelief when he saw what intrigued everyone.

*Face palm* “You've got to be kidding me.”

Matthew was still on the floor. The same position as yesterday, the way the Masters and Dominic had left him. All night, he had laid there on the floor.

KN: “This is sad, Dad can we please help.”

BN: *Strokes goatee* “I did not honestly think he’d be here all night.”

JC: *scratches head* “Yea I thought the kid had a bit of fight in him. At least enough to make it to his room.”

CL: *Holds goatee* “Unfortunately we may have overestimated Matthew's resolve.”

LL: “Are the gloves really that heavy?”

LC: “For him they are.”

ED: “I feel a bit guilty for not helping him now.”

LR: “Don’t be....”

They all looked at her.

LR: “Don't underestimate my disciple.”