Chapter 7

Chuck let out a deep sigh as he stood in Heather’s room late at night with the other three masters of Norrileechanku.

CL: “Today did not go as planned, but when do the stuff we plan ever come to fruition.”

BN: “Hmm good point. Still, our hopes for Luke and Anthony were quite high.”

JC: “I still haven’t been told what you three were planning with them.”

CL: “I still am surprised you haven’t figured it out yourself Jett. We all know Luke and Anthony have a growing rivalry, which was ever so present today. We believe had the fight gone on long enough without a winner, their drive not to lose and to prove that they are the better of the two would of caused at least one to release his mana. Unfortunately the fight was cut short.”

JC: “Ahh now I see. Would have been a hell of fight if it had continued on than but of course there was something that had to stop it from happening.”

They all looked at Heather who was still unconscious.

JC: “Please tell me I’m not the only one sensing a wicked amount of mana from this girl in the sense that it’s a lot and it truly does feel wicked.”

LR: “You are not.”

BN: “It is true. She seems to have a lot of mana, an extraordinary amount for that matter and the fact that its Sol makes it more incredible. But it’s tainted by a certain negativity that I can’t seem to really understand. This girl doesn’t seem like an evil person but then again you can never really tell who the bad ones are now in days.”

They stood silent for a bit until Lucy asked a question.

LR: “Bruce…I wanted to know do you really think that our not taking action at all for the bickering of our disciples is good. Luke and Anthony truly did almost hurt each other today and anytime else when the disciples are arguing they are usually seconds away from hitting each other. I’m just not sure we are going about this the right way.”

BN: *Strokes goatee* “I know at times it may be hard to stand aside and do nothing Lucy but remember that it is for their own good. We mustn’t force them to be happy together, they have to find that trust and friendship themselves. Besides, remember *eyes glint* we mustn’t get involved in our disciples fights.”

Lucy’s eyes widened as if making a sudden realization and then she nodded, “If that’s what you think is best for them. But what about the two unwanted guest we have observing us from not to far away.”

BN: *Eyes glow* “Ah yes those two! They’ve insulted me by thinking they could enter my domain undetected!”

CL: “They haven’t posed any threat as of yet so there is no point in pursuing them. However, I do expect they’ll make a move soon enough.”

LR: “And when they do?”

JC: “We’ll just have to see.”

CL: “Our first priority right now should be nursing this girl back to health and that should be easy considering we have extra help.”

BN: “Hmm extra help?”

JC: “From whom?”

There was a sudden knock on the door and Chuck called, “Come in.” The door opened to reveal Sierra in nothing but her pajamas holding a set of fresh sheets and pillows.

SD: “I got the stuff you asked for Master Chuck.”

CL: “Thank you Sierra.”

BN: “Hmm I didn’t know you had asked her for help.”