Chapter 1

Amar’e stared in utter disbelief as the girl descended from right out of the sky towards him, engulfed in white flame. While all the other park goers ran away from the weird light that sped towards them, reacting on instinct, Amar’e bolted towards it. The girl’s speed increased and right before she barreled into the Earth, Amar’e jumped and caught her breaking her fall but at his own cost.

            He cringed when her weight slammed his back against the hill of the park. ‘Always gotta be the good guy and take the fall for someone else. Isn’t that Alex’s job?’ ‘I don’t have time for huh-’ Amar’e, who was arguing with his alternate personality Axel, then realized that the girl was completely naked. His nose began bleeding and his face flared up as she laid on him. She opened her eyes for a second and looked at him then whispered “S-Silver?” before falling unconscious again. ‘Oh I think I know what we should do with this one.’ ‘Shut It You Perv!’

*Stands up holding her* “Who is this girl and why’d she come falling out the sky? *Blushes* I-I can’t leave her here…especially like this. I have to take her back to the dojo.”

*Norrileechanku*

This is Norrileechanku, the dojo of the four great martial art masters: Jett Chan, the Outstanding Exploder of the Sol. Lucy Riku, Depth Extraordinaire of the Fa. Chuck Lee, the Heart & Soul of the Calm Do and Bruce Norris, the Amazing Genius of Re. The 4 masters of Norrileechanku recently acquired a group of disciples who they are training to combat an galactic invasion by an extraterrestrial race hell bent on Super Massive Destruction. The disciples are Dominic and Eric Dragoon, the heirs of the Dragoonity throne. Katelyn Norris and Layla Chan, the legacies of their martial art fathers. Anthony Brooks, the highly trained former FBI agent and adrenaline junkie along with Luke Lionel, the former king of a Lion pride and the underground world of MMA,  Sierra a mysterious nature dweller and Matthew, just some guy.

After a run in with Luke’s former best friend and partner, Royce, the group was weakened due to the masters’ poor judgment on Royce’s skill. The only one who wasn’t injured during the skirmish was Matthew.

MF: *Thrust in the air* “I still don’t think this is fair!”

JC: “Should have thought of that when you decided to hide during the fight with Royce.”

MF: “You guys are unbelievable! Yesterday I was getting praised for the way I handled the situation and now today you have me busting my butt like I did something wrong and why are these gloves so heavy?!”

CL: “Those gloves and that headband you are wearing were soaked in a pure raw extract of liquid Arcana.”

LL: “Eh isn’t that what my Thunderquakes are made out of? They aren’t heavy.”

BN: “Ho ho, that’s because while they are made of Arcana, it is just the regular broken down element that you’d be lucky enough to find in the wilderness. Pure Arcana that is made in the heart of volcanoes is rare. It usually only survives long enough to break down naturally into normal Arcana. It is denser than regular and essentially heavier. Soaking the clothing in it will help increase Matthew’s speed and strength as he is to always wear them during training and fights to ensure that he is always training.”

MF: “What!? You have to be joking?!”

LC: *Lies on Luke’s lap* “Knowing him, he isn’t.”

LL: “Huh…err.” *Sees Jett give him a death glare.*

Katelyn squinted at them but said nothing. Eric was in his room lying on his bed while Lucy looked over his bandages. She had been the one to take the pieces of metal out of his chest as the result of an explosion and was now rubbing all over his chest making sure that she hadn’t missed anything. Eric’s face was red as the young, sexy martial arts master felt him down completely oblivious.