Chapter 4

Destiny froze when she saw him walk out of the bathroom. He looked at her while wiping his face off with a towel.

“What’s wrong? Cat’s got your tongue?”

She didn’t reply. ‘What should I do? I don't know what to say and I don't want to start any trouble, I've already made enough bad first impressions.’

“Don’t be scared. I won’t hurt ya.”

Dominic then walked past her down the hallway. Destiny looked back at him a little surprised.

“I’d hurry up and use the bathroom then get back to your protector if I were you before Luke gets a chance to find ya.”

She watched him walked to the end of the hallway and then exit the building, then she let out a sigh of relief.

**

Amar’e found himself sitting on a chair in between what seemed like a borderline between two areas. To his left was darkness, pitch black. He could hardly see anything in that direction. To his right was light, pure white undisturbed at all by anything. He sat at what was a grey border line and he knew exactly where he was. He was inside his conscious.

*sighs* “What do you want?”

A voice came from the darkness, “Oh come on now Amar’e. You don't fancy a visit every now and then?”

“No I don't Axel. You better have a good reason for dragging me into my mind while I’m asleep. If you're looking to take control, I'm ready to fight.”

“As tempting as that sounds, that's not why I dragged you here. It's more about what’s going on with your thought process right now.”

“You’re asking about that when you can see it at any moment you want to? You do realize you live inside my head right?”

“Don't remind me and I've checked which is exactly why I'm asking mate. You're thinking about so much stuff; This stupid dojo, all the promises it holds and all of it’s negatives, you want to be better than Eric, want to protect this Destiny chick with all your strength, Melina & Victoria and some bit in there about smacking me around.”

“Can't forget about that last bit. It's the most important part.”

“Heh, well all that's just the tip of iceberg and as much as I hate to admit it, your decisions affect all THREE of us.”

Axel raised his voiced, aiming it towards the right side but there was no response.

*Looks at right side* “You don't need to worry about my decisions  or judgements. I can handle things on my own without your interference.”

“Alright Amar’e. But it’d be a real shame if you let this stress cause you to slip up and then I have to take over. I'm sure these disciples here, some of which you grown quite fond of would love to meet me face to face.”

Amar’e turned his attention back to dark side, “It won't happen.” The darkness began moving towards him, “I hope so for their sake.” Axel began laughing as the darkness engulfed Amar’e.

“Amar’e...Amar’e how long will you sleep...Get up...”

Amar’e slowly began opening his eyes and saw Destiny on top of him.

*sigh* “Finally. You've awoken.”

*yawns* “Good morning. *sees sunlight peering through the window* Err what time is it?”

“I'm not sure but I did notice that all the other rooms were empty and then I ran into that blonde hair boy on my way to the bathroom.”

“What! Everyone’s  up and you ran into Dominic?! Did he hurt you?”