Chpt: 21

Quick A/N

Sorry I didn't update on Sunday! I was doing stuff and I was just super busy.

OKAY AND AT THIS VERY MOMENT I AM WAITING TO GO TO JINGLE BALL DALLAS LIKR I'M IN MY HOTEL ROOM I CAN NOT WAITTTTT OKay I'll start the chapter.

Logans POV:

"But Mom I-" He said. "Okay. Bye." He said and hung up. Then he walked out of the Starbucks.

"What was that all about?" Shawn asked.

"I don't know..." I said, trailing off.

"Wait, don't you live in Nashville?" Shawn asked.

"Yes."

"So if Camerons moving to Nashville, than isn't that good? You'll have a real friend there, now." Shawn said. Thanks for reminding me.

"I don't know. I think I should talk to him about it."

"Right now?" Shawn asked. "But what about our day?" Shawn looked rather hurt.

"I will when we get back." I said, reassuring.

"Okay." He said smiling.

"So what have you planned for the day?" I asked, trying to get my mind off of things.

"Well, I thought we could go to this really nice park. And then we could go eat. I don't care where, anywhere my princess would like." He said, smiling at me.

"Sounds, perfect. Wanna go?"

"Yes. The park is nearby, we can walk."

So we started walking to the park. Orlando was so beautiful. I've never been anywhere like it before. Well, I'vr never been anywhere outside of Tennessee. But that's not the point. Shawn had his camera in one hand, and my hand in his other. I was still drinking my Starbuckd drink, and I was just taking it all in.

After about an hour of being lost, we finally got to the park. We literally walked around the same block for 30 minutes before figuring out that we were on the same block.

I ran over to the swings, and Shawn pushed me. It was so romantic. Up until he pushed me so hard that I fell off and scraped my knee. Shawn was so worried, but I insisted I was fine. I told him my head hurt a little, but I was fine.

"So where shall we eat, my princess?" Shawn asked, once we were walking out of the park.

"Wherever, my prince!" I said, playing along.

"How does the kingdom of Chipotle sound?" He asked. I started laughing, and he lead us in that direction.

As we walked along the street, many fans came up to Shawn, asking for pictures and autographs. Majority of them were nice, but some of them were sassy little bitches. Shawn mostly ignored them, and if I took a picture, I woulf only pretend to. They'd find that out soon enough.

We walked into the Chipotle and sat down. Right as we sat, the other boys walked in, and sat with us.

"Shawny-boy!" Taylor yelled.

"We were on a date." Shawn said through his teeth. I could tell he was mad.

"We only wanted to say hi." Taylor said sassily, and walked away. Cameron was in the back, looking upset. I don't think he told the boys yet.

Matt was also in the back, looking upset. I don't think he's over his crush.

The others left us alone and sat somewhere else.

"Thank the lord they left us alone." Shawn sighed.

"So how did you like today?" He asked me?"

"It was amazing. Thank you for everything. Like, everything. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend." I smiled. He smiled back at me, and the waiter brought our food. We started to eat, and just talked. It was nice.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Word count: 602
Date: 12/1/15

Sorry this was a short chapter! I'm in Dallas so yeahhhhh. I'm waiting to go to the concert. Also, I'm writing another book that will be alot better than this one. It'll be out soon, so when it's out, read it! I've already started typing uo chapters. Soooo yeah. Love you allc byeeeee✌🏼️🙈👑😍🙌🏼❤️😭😂🍕🌮🍓💜💞🔥😏😘💘