Prologue

A/N

You are 17 and Ciel is 18. I would also like to thank you for reading this story. Also you are both in high school in California.

April 14

~Your P.O.V.~

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I got up and did the normal routine in the morning. Took a shower, brushed my teeth,and brushed my (h/l)(h/c) hair. Once I finished I got dressed dressed into a (f/c) t-shirt a (2/f/c) sleeveless vest and black shorts with black and blue high-tops. I grabbed my book bag and walked down stairs to see my mom and dad in the kitchen talking. 

"Hi mom and dad.", I said as walking to the cabinet to grab a fruit snack. 

"Hi dear. Oh I'm going to be sad when you leave.",my mom said. 

"Make sure you be careful ok.",my dad said. 

"Of course. Well I'm going to go to school bye.",and with that I started to run to school with demon speed. 'Oh how I love being a demon.'

[Time Skip to school]

Once I got there I went under my tree that had stones surrounding it making it able for people to sit down. I sat down there and pulled out a notebook and was about to draw when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sebastian or Mr. Michaelis.

 "Hello (Y/n)." 

"Hi Sebastian.", he let's me call him Sebastian because we are both demons. 

"So I was wondering if you could be able to watch a new student that is coming here today? I already made sure that him and you both have the same schedule and he sits by you in every class.", Sebastian asked. 

'I have no choice now do I if you already made all these arrangements.' "Sure what's his name?" 

"Ciel Phantomhive. He may be a little bit stubborn at times but if he gets out of hand then you can tell me and I'll watch over him." 

"Ok well I need to get to class goodbye."

[Time skip to meeting Ciel]

"(Y/n) (L/n) please report to the main office I repeat (Y/n) (L/n) please report to the main office thank you.", the speaker lady spoke. 

Then I got up, Sebastian gave me a wink (You have History first period and he is your History teacher) then I started walking to the main office and fixing my hat a little bit so I look more nicer. Once I got there I saw a boy about my age with navy blue hair an eye patch over his right eye and a beautiful left blue eye. "Hello I am (Y/n) (L/n). You must be Ciel Phantomhive right?", I said as sticking my hand foward for him to shake it. 

"Yes I am. Also you have quite a nice name.", he said as he shock my hand. 

"Well we should get going I believe you have History first am I correct?" 

"Yes I have History first."

[Time skip to after school]

Let's see where do I start oh yeah all of the girls were none stop chatting about Ciel. I could've sworn I heard someone said "Ciel is so hot I want to rock him like a hurricane!", who on earth says that?! Anyways I was about to run home with my demon speed when I felt someone grab my wrist. 'You little bitch you have no idea what you have just gotten yourself into.' 

"Hello (Y/n) I have a question.", I turned around and saw Ciel. 

"Yes?"

 "Do you know how to um...get a home?" 

'What?' "What do you mean get a home?" 

"I don't have a home. Well I do but I want to move out.", Ciel said looking down. 

"Yeah I was actually going to move into my own house today. You can live with me if you want." 

"Really? That would be wonderful!" 

"Yeah you could just pack your stuff and meet me at my new house. Here's the address.",I said as handing him a paper that has the address to my new house. 

"Ok thanks.", and with that we were both walking our own separate ways to pack our stuff and go to our new home.