Chapter 13: I HATE YOU

[Time skip to somewhere in July]

~Your P.O.V.~

"Yay home alone!" I decided to play Halo 5 when I heard someone knock on my front door. I went down stairs looked thru the peephole and saw Lizzy. I for some reason decided to open the door. It was like I couldn't control my hand and it automatically opened the door. "Hi Slut. I didn't think you would be this dumb and open the door." "Well of course I would open the door for my "best friend" also I don't think your planned worked for making my life a living hell. Darling I am hell!", I said with my demon voice on the last part. Then she pulled out two swords and started attacking me. I changed into my demon clothes and used my cloak to help me teleport to my room and I grabbed Cresent Rose and started shooting bullets at her. I kept shooting bullets at her and hitting her. I jumped over the railing of my second floor and started kicking and punching her and blocking her swords. I started jumpimg back and using Cresent Rose again.Then I saw Ciel at my door and I was about to be stabbed in the chest when Ciel blocked her from hitting me and got stabed in his chest. "CIEL!!!",I screamed as I caught him before he fell. "(Y/n) I-I-I love you.", then his eyes closed and he felt ice cold. 'NO! NO!! NO!!!' "NNNOOO!!!!!!" 'You little bitch will pay.' "I HATE YOU!!!", I yelled as I ran up to her with Cresent Rose's blade facing her and slicing her whole entire body in half sending half of her body flying in the air and the other half just fell. Then the bullets from Cresent Rose started turning into roses."Ciel please wake up.",I pleaded as I went back to him and held him in my arms. Then I heard my door slam open and Sebastian ran to Ciel. "What happened?" "Lizzy stabbed Ciel in the chest.",I said with tears begging to fall. "I do know of a way to make him come back to life. (Y/n) you have to make him a demon." "What?!?!" "It's the only way Ciel can be alive again." That was the very first time I heard Sebastian call Ciel by his real name that is not in school. "Are you sure?" "Yes. Now make him a demon now before it's too late." 'I'm sorry Ciel.' I made Ciel a demon hoping it would work. "Ciel please wake up. Please.",I said then I felt tears coming down. After 5 minutes nothing happened and it should only take 5 minutes. 'I guess it didn't work.' "(Y-Y-Y/n)." "Ciel?" "(Y/n). I thought I'd never see you again." "Ciel! I missed you so much. I thought I really lost you." "Don't get all soft on me now. You just killed someone.", he said then chuckled a little bit. "Right. I'm sorry. I know she's your cousin but my anger got the best of me when she stabbed you and now she's dead and I'm the one that killed her and I'm so sorry. Please some how forgive me. I know that you probaly wouldn't and you probaly no longer want to be my boyfriend but please at least still be my friend." "I love you. I will alway's love you no matter what." "Thank you so much Ciel. Thank you so much.", I said as I cried into his chest. "Shh it's going to be ok." "I m-m-missed you so much." "It's ok. Sebastian dispose of Elizabeth's body and make sure no body finds out who killed her. That's an order!" "Yes,my lord.",then he did what he always does and walked away with the 2 pieces of Elizabeth. Leaving me sobbing in Ciel's chest and him stocking my (h/l) (h/c) hair trying to calm me down. "It'll be ok. I never actually cared for her." "R-r-really but she's your cousin." "She put a spell on me and killed me. I wish that she was never born. Wait how am I alive?" "I made you into a demon. I'm sorry." "It's ok. At least I can always be with you now."