Chapter 10: Guess Who's Back

[Time skip to May]

~Your P.O.V.~

I was in my room watching Akame Ga Kill. When I heard someone knock on my front door. I ran down stairs and saw that blonde chick that kissed Ciel and hurt Sebastian. I for some reason decided to open the door. "Hello I'm Elizabeth or you can call me Lizzy.",she said sticking out her hand. "Do you think I would shake your hand after what you did." "I'm sorry. I haven't done anything." Then I heard a door close from up stairs and saw Ciel walking down the stairs. Then the blonde ran to Ciel and hugged the life out if him. '(Y/n) just calm down.'. "If you don't mind can you please let go of my boyfriend.",I asked as nicely as I could. "What do you mean me and Ciel are going out. Right baby?" "Of course." Then what they did next really pissed me off. They started making out. 'Calm down just calm down' I walked up to them and tapped the blondes shoulder. She turned around and gave me a evil smile and death glare. "I'm going to make your life a living hell.",she whispered in my ear. "Bye baby! Bye person." 'Nice name' Once she left I looked at Ciel and slapped him. "WHAT THE HELL!!!" ASSHOLE KA HAT MO AT NAIS I NAMIN HINDI PA NAKIKILALA!!! (A/N Translation: YOU ASSHOLE I HATE YOU AND I WISH THAT WE NEVER MET!!!) I said beyond angered. "I'm sorry. I'll be leaving you for Lizzy. She is much better then you and she can actually fight. She also knows how to make sex seem good." 'You don't know who your messing with Lizzy because I am hell!' "Fine. Leave I never cared about you and I don't want to see you ever again.",I started to feel a black smoke surrounding me. '(Y/n) calm down before you do something you regret.' I changed into my demon clothes and teleported to the park. "(Y/n) is that you?" "Mey-rin?", I said trying not to cry. "Is there something wrong (Y/n)? You look like your crying." "Ciel and I broke up and h-h-he went back to Elizabeth.", I said then started crying. "Hey Mey-rin have you se-(Y/n) what's wrong.", Bard asked as he went next to me and Mey-rin and so did Finny. Mey-rin explained to them and they started talking about how much they hated Lizzy. "Master is making the wrong decision. He'll come back to you (Y/n).", Finny said. "Thanks guys." "Of course. Please stop crying.",Mey-rin said. "I don't even understand why they're together. It's incest and they now it.",I heard Bard say. "How are they incest?",I asked tilting my head. "They're cousins.",Mey-rin said. "WHAT?!?! That's illegal they can't do that.", I said. "They most likely know but they still want to be together and it's stupid.", Finny said sounding angry. "Master can be such a pick sometimes.",Bard said. "Yup.",we all said at the same time. "We'll I'm going to go home you guys can come if you want.", I offered. "That's very nice of you but sadly we must get back to work.",Finny said. "Oh ok. Bye!" "Bye!", them 3 said and we started walking our separate ways.