Chapter 3: You Little Bitch

A/N

I will be putting the part after the Lemon so people that skipped over the chapter because they didn't want to read it could know what happened.

~Your P.O.V.~

We were both breathing very heavily. 

"Ciel don't you have asthma?" 

"Oh shit I do. Do you?" 

"Yeah I guess I totally for-", I got cut off by hearing someone knocking on my front door. 'Shit shit shit'. I threw on some shorts and a jacket and walked down stairs with no under garments on at all. I opened the door and saw Sebastian with a cloth held up to his nose and blood on it. "Hi Sebastian what do you need?" 

"Um did I interrupt something?" 

"W-w-what I wasn't doing anything.", I said quickley. 

"Then why did I hear screaming that was very inappropriate?" 

"I'm sorry me and Ciel were..." 

"You and my Ciel were doing what?", I heard a high pitched voice come from behind Sebastian. Then she stepped out from behind Sebastian and he completely coloaspesd. 

"Sebastian!", I screamed as I ran over to him. I looked back at the girl and saw her holding two swords. She had blonde hair that was put into pigtails and emerald colored eyes. 

"Tell me what you and Ciel did now,slut." 

I kicked her sending her flying a good 1 yard away. I ran up to my room and grabbed Cresent Rose ( RWBY Ruby's weapon which is the video up top of her weapoin's transformation). 

"(Y/n) what's wrong?" 

"Grab your gun there's a little bitch outside that hurt Sebastian and keeps on calling you hers and wants to kill me!", I said with my demon voice slightly making Ciel scared. I ran back down stairs and saw her in my house. I changed into my demon clothes which is a black crop top and black skinny jeans with black high-tops and a black cloak that can make me teleport. (Image up top). "You little bitch you're going to pay for what you have done!", I said with my demon voice. I ran up to her having Cresent Rose's blade facing her about to cut her whole entire body in half when I heard someone yell. 

"(Y/N) DON'T HURT HER!!! I LOVE HER!!!", I heard Ciel yell. 

I stopped and turned around making Cresent Rose turn into a carrying size and walked away from the blonde and pasted by Ciel pushing him out of the way. I got in my room and slammed the door.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

When (Y/n) went back to her room she shoved me making me hit the wall and make a tiny dent. 'Great not only do I got a demon mad at me,but she's also my girlfriend. I'm so dead.' I still couldn't believe who I saw my cousin and ex-girlfriend Elizabeth. 

"Ciel are you ok and thank you so much for saving me.", then she started kissing me and not just a cousin kind of kiss it was a actually make out session and she got my tongue with hers because of me being suprised my mouth was kinda open. Before I could react I heard two doors slam open. I saw Sebastian when I looked down and he had a What the hell are you doing?!?! look on his face. Before I could look at the other door I saw Elizabeth tumbling down the staircase. 

"Lizzy!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR (Y/N)?!?!" 

"Get out.", (Y/n) said looking down and sounding very pissed. 

"What do you mean (Y/n)?",I said as holding her hand. 

"Don't touch me bitch.",she said as yanking her hand away from mine.