Chapter 6: Funeral part 1

[Time skip to August 24]

~Your P.O.V.~

I was getting ready for my parents funeral which is quite sad but I promised myself that I wouldn't shed a tear. I was dressed in my clothes (clothes in the top).

"Are you ready yet?" I asked Ciel since he is living with me again.

"Yeah I'm ready."

"Ok let's go."

[Time skip to Funeral]

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

I feel sorry for (Y/n). No one should have their parents die in fire I know how it feels. I was dressed in clothes that are similar to the one that I wore for Madam Red's funeral and had Sebastian do my hair the same as well. Once we got there we made the back of the limousine open and blue rose petals came out.

~Your P.O.V.~

I walked into the church and heard everyone mummering about me saying, "She is ungrateful and brought blue to her own parents funeral.".

I walked up to my mom and Ciel walked up to my dad. I did a little jump because I didn't want to use the stairs and landed sitting on my mother's coffin. I had a blue dress I was holding and placed it on my mom.

"White was never your color and they didn't even give you anything blue what a shame. You should be buried with the same color as your hair.", I said with a straight face. I looked up to see Ciel standing by my father's coffin and gave him a nod and we both gave my parents a blue rose. Then I walked back to a seat making my cloak flap in the wind and having my hood over me.

A/N
Hiii!!! Sorry it was short. There'll be a part 2. Well that's all bye!!!
~Lin