Chapter 9: Happy Birthday part 2

~Your P.O.V.~

Once everyone and party kinda died down a little bit I told them I was going to go up to my room but I really went to Ciel's. I waited for him in his bedroom to give him his present from me...my body.

"They're all really nice.",I heard Ciel say from the other side of his door. Then he opened the door and saw me sitting on his bed only in a (f/c) lacy bra and matching panties. "(Y-Y/n) what are you doing here I thought you were going to your bedroom.",he said while blushing and closing the door.

"I never gave you your present. Now lock the door and sit next to me.",I said as patting the spot next to me.

He did as I told him. "What's the present?"

{Lemon starts}

"Me.",I told him then I started kissing me. He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I decided to tease him for a little bit. He then grasped my left breast and my mouth opened a little bit and he stuck his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of my mouth. While that was happening he got undressed and only had his boxer's on. "Why don't we make this a little fun.",I said then I had my demon cloak on and teleported to my room and grabbed four ropes and teleported back to his room and took off my cloak and went back to him.

"What are the ropes for?"

"This.",I said then snapped my fingers and his ankles and wrist was tied down to the woods of the side of the bed. I then went back to Ciel. I started rubbing his cock through his boxer's slowly earning some moans from him.

"(Y-Y-Y/n) stop t-t-teasing me.",Ciel said while moaning.

"Fine.",I said and I toke off his boxer's and untied the ropes and made Ciel go on top of me and I was right underneath his cock. I put my head up and slowly sucked the tip of his cock earning lots of moans. He then pushed his whole entire cock down into my throat and making my head hit his bed. He then started going up and down like he was humping an invisible person while moaning.

I started sucking on it and ended up earning more moans that were music to my ears. "(Y-Y-Y/n) I'm gonna cum." I went faster and he came inside of me for like a minute while screaming my name. "Can I see how I taste?", then he pulled out his cock from my mouth. We started making out and drinking Ciel's cum at the same time.

Once it was all gone he then pinned me to his bed. He then started to rub my womanhood though my panties earning lots of moans.

"Ahh!~ Stop teasing me and take it off.", I screamed but he wouldn't do as I told him.

"Fine I'll take it off.",he said then took his fingers out of me and used his teeth to take off my panties.

"This may hurt a little but it'll feel nice." ,Ciel said as he was lining up to hit me perfectly. "Wait can't we just do something el-AAAHHH!"I screamed as he put himself into me. He looked at me to make sure I was fine with him going more in. I gave a little nod and he inserted the rest of himself into me. "You're so tight. It feels nice.",Ciel said. I started moaning as he started going in and out slowly. "Ughh faster please I need it.",but he kept at his pace that he was. Then out of no where he went in hard. "CCCIIIEEELLL!!!", I screamed. "FASTER AND HARDER!",and he did and we both moaned. "What do you want me to do?"

I kept silent.

"I said what do you want me to do."

I still kept quiet. Then he went in and out of me fast and hard. "CIEL PHANTOMHIVE FUCK ME!!!",I screamed in pleasure.

"As you wish." He put my legs over his shoulders and put his hands and my hips and started going in and out of me faster and harder then before.

"Ciel I'm gonna cum."