Chapter 15: Happy Birthday part 1

~Your P.O.V.~

I heard my alarm clock going off and was happy for once which is weird because I hate waking up. Today is my birthday!!! I dressed into black ripped up shorts (f/c) crop top (2/f/c) hat and a (3/f/c) sleeveless vest and I ran to Ciel's room and saw that he was still asleep. 'Oh he's going to be pissed if I do this. Whatever he'll get over it.' I jumped onto Ciel's sleeping body. "WAKE UP!!!Please." "WHAT THE HELL!!!", Ciel said waking up and looking pissed. "Oh it's just you. Do you think you could go get some stuff with Mey-rin for me?" "But Ciel today's my bir-" "Please.",he said looking so innocent. "Ugh. Fine." "Thank you so much."

[Time skip to your birthday party. I know that's a lot missing. Swwy]

Once me and Mey-rin got back from all the stores I went inside and heard everyone scream. "SUPRISE!!!" "Happy birthday (Y/n)." , Ciel said then kissed me. I of course kissed back. "Thank you all. I'm so happy I have all of you in my life." "Ahh. (Y/n) your so sweet.", I heard Finny say. "Well then I'm hungry. Please tell me you guys made food.", I said. "Of course we did. It's over there.", Sebastian said pointing to the ginormous snack table. 'Yum yum yum!!!' "FOOD!!!", I yelled as I ran over to the snack bar. "(Y/n). Once your done eating do you think you could sing. You have such a beautiful voice.", Sebastian asked. "Sure."

[Time skip to you finishing eating]

"Hi. Can I have everyone's attention?", then everyone quoted down. "Thanks. I am going to be singing a song. I hope you all enjoy." Then I started singing.

Try with all of your might But none can hide from this unforgiving moonlight Bear your scars like a prayer - Another wish lost to the night Every step I take, every fallen tear Weaves another lie, a curse I will bear There's a part of me, struggling to break free It lives within the dark Will tomorrow come at last? In a million shards of broken glass Fate is bleeding through my resilient soul, Dyeing it a pale and fragile blue There is beauty in the lie, spoken like a bittersweet goodbye Still that brilliant light is beyond my reach Maybe I belong here - beneath the light of the moon Praise your palette of lies For it's a masterpiece that you have created All of your promises, bleeding in flawless harmony Sing another spell, paint another dream We could bring to life a new reality All of my mistakes, gathering like storm clouds Will soon rain down on me Are we dancing in our chains? Blinded by the pride inside our veins I once feared the end, praying for my life Now I greet that darkness as a friend There's one thing I will protect, It's the innocence they all neglect I can hear a voice, like a melody, rivaling the silence For once I feel I am free Maybe there's a chance, a way out of this cruel and deadly dance, but at what cost? Again the full moon is lost to the night Will tomorrow come at last? In a million shards of broken glass Fate is bleeding through my resilient soul, Dyeing it a pale and fragile blue There is beauty in the lie, spoken like a bittersweet goodbye Still that brilliant light is beyond my reach Maybe I belong here - beneath the light of the moon.

Once I was done everyone started clapping. "Thank you all of you."

A/N
I'm sorry that this is short. I assure you that the next chapter will be long. Well that's all bye!!!
~Lin