Chapter 2: In my bedroom

A/N

I am going to tell you that this chapter will have Lemon. Lemon is like writen sex. You have been warned.

~Your P.O.V.~

Once we got home I went straight to my room and laid down on my bed staring at the ceiling. 

"Can I come in?",I heard thru the other side of the door. 

"Sure." 

"Man we were there for a while I didn't even notice that it was already 3:00.", Ciel said. 

"It is! Wow we have been gone for a long time." 

"Um (Y/n).", Ciel said looking down. 

"Yeah?" 

"Um can we continue what we started earlier?", Ciel asked. 

"Sure if you want."

{Lemon starts}

Ciel then pushed me down onto my bed and was hovering above me. "Yes I want to.", he said seductively and smirked. Then we started kissing and Ciel licked my bottom lip begging for entrance which I let him have. While our tounges were dancing we started to get undressed leaving me in my bra and panties and leaving Ciel in his boxers. Ciel then went down to my neck and found my sweet spot making me moan. He started attacking it leaving a hickey. Ciel then took off the rest of my clothes leaving me with nothing on and put two of his fingers into me making me moan.

"C-C-Ciel."

"Louder I want to now you want this."

"C-C-Ciel!",I screamed as he inserted his whole entire cock into me and I felt a few tears coming down my eyes.

"I'm sorry I hurt you my love.", he said as kissing my neck and finding my soft spot and making me moan again. He started going in and out of me slowly then picking up the pace very slowly.

"C-Ciel faster please."

"As you wish." Then he started going faster and faster. Then he stoped. "Well I'm not going to do all the work am I?",he asked as he flipped both me and him over so that I was on top.

"I-I-I don't know what to do exactly."

"Just do whatever. I didn't know what to do either this is my first time."

"Mine too. Um I'll just...", and I started bouncing up and down, making Ciel moan.

"(Y-Y-Y/n) faster and harder you're doing excellent." I did as he said I kept on riding him and making cresent marks on the head board.

"(Y/N)!!!" Then I got off and started sucking on his cock. "Mmm it f-feels so nice.", Ciel said then started moaning. "(Y/n) I-I'm gonna cum!", after that I felt a liquid in my mouth.

"Does it taste good?"

I swallowed it. "Yes.",I said with lust filled with my eyes. I started riding Ciel again faster and harder. "I wanna hear you scream my name.",I whispered in Ciel's ear. I started riding faster and harder.

"(Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N) FUCK ME!!!"

"As you wish.", I said as I started making out with him.

{Lemon ends}

We were both breathing very heavily. 

"Ciel don't you have asthma?" 

"Oh shit I do. Do you?" 

"Yeah I guess I totally for-", I got cut off by hearing someone knocking on my front door. 'Shit shit shit'. I threw on some shorts and a jacket and walked down stairs with no under garments on at all. I opened the door and saw Sebastian with a cloth held up to his nose and blood on it. "Hi Sebastian what do you need?" 

"Um did I interrupt something?" 

"W-w-what I wasn't doing anything.", I said quickley. 

"Then why did I hear screaming that was very inappropriate?" 

"I'm sorry me and Ciel were..." 

"You and my Ciel were doing what?", I heard a high pitched voice come from behind Sebastian. Then she stepped out from behind Sebastian and he completely coloaspesd.

A/N
No Sebastian! I hope you guys liked it. Also I know that the Lemon part wasn't that good if you guys read it and I'm sorry. Well that's all bye!!!
~Lin