Chapter 18: Will you marry me

A/N
This is a continuation of chapter 17.

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

Sebastian and I are walking up stairs and going to my old room. "Young master are you ready?" "Of course I am." "Please don't lie to me my lord. Now that you're a demon I can tell if your worried." 'I am worried.' "How about if (Y/n) doesn't say yes." "She will say yes master." I grabbed the box that had the engagement ring and looked at the ring one more time. The ring had a big (birth stone) and diamonds surrounding it. We went down stairs and Sebastian turned off the lights so that no one can see me.

~Your P.O.V.~

I was talking to Mey-rin, Finny, Bard, and Tanaka when the lights when out and it was pitch black. Then them 4 pushed me to a certain spot and there was a single lit candle that was in front of a curtain. Finny and Tanaka laid blue rose petals across me and the candle. Then they started playing Just The Way You Are ( and Ciel started walking out from behind the curtain. Once he reached me the lights went back on but they were blue. He then held my hand and started talking. "(Y/n) since I very first saw you I've always liked you. I love the way you smile and how you won't give up on me.",he then went down on one knee and held out a box that had the most beautiful ring I had ever seen. "(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) will you make me the happiest person on earth and marry me?" "Yes!" He then put the ring on my ring finger and lifted me up so my hair was facing towards the floor and kissed me. There was so much clapping. "I love you Ciel." "I love you (Y/n)." I started crying tears of happiness. We hugged for so long. "I love you so much Ciel.",I said in between tears. "I love you more than anything (Y/n). You shall forever be my little flower."