{Warning Lemon} Chapter 16: Happy Birthday part 2

~Your P.O.V.~

Once the party was over I went up to my room and changed into booty shorts and a long polo shirt. Once I was done changing I belly flopped onto my bed. I then laid down staring at the ceiling when someone knocked on my door. "Come in.",I said then the door started to open. I saw Ciel looking down and blushing.

"U-U-Um (Y/n)."

"Yes?"

"I never gave you your present from me."

"Oh ok."

He then went inside and locked the door. "(Y/n)...my body is your present." Once he finished his sentence I was blushing really badly.

{Lemon starts}

"Well can I have my present?"

"Of course.",with that we started making out and getting undrssed leaving me in my bra and panties and leaving Ciel in his boxers. He pushed me against my bed and unhooked my bra. He started sucking my right breast and massaging my left one and doing the same treatment to the other earning lots of moans from me.

"C-C-Ciel."

He then took off my panties and put two of his fingers in me earning more moans then before. He then took his fingers out and flipped us over so I was on top. I started to rub his cock slowly.

"Ugh s-s-stop teasing m-m-me."

He then grabbed my hand making my hand go faster against his cock making him moan. I then took off his boxers and slowly started to suck the tip of his cock. He then grabbed my hair and pushed my head down making his cock go all the way into my mouth. "Why don't we have some fun?",Ciel asked as taking my hair and lifting my head up so he could sit. "I'm going to get some stuff in my room.",and with that he left my room. About three minutes later he came back with a gag.

"W-W-What is that for?"

"Get on the floor. Now get on your hands and knees. Good now lift your head up.",and I followed everything he was saying. He then tied the gag around my mouth making me have a hard time breathing. He slapped me across my ass with something.

I tried to scream in pain but couldn't because of the gag in my mouth. He then put something in my ass and it hurt. I then felt the slap across my ass again. Then I felt the thing inside my ass thrust.

'It feels so nice.'

He then started thrusting with inhuman pace making want to moan. He finally took off the gag and I feel to the ground being hurt.

"Ow."I said.

"I'm sorry."

"It hurts so m-m-much.",I then started crying.

"(Y-Y-Y/n) I'm so so sorry." He then hugged me.

"I-I-It hurts so m-m-much."

"I'm sorry." I then started having a hard time breathing and chocking because the gag affected my asthma. I ran to my drawer near my bed and used my inhaler.

"Are you ok? Here let me help you get dressed."

"No."

"What? But you're hu-"

"I barely even got to use my present."

"Are you su-",I cutted him off by kissing him.

I then pushed him against my bed and started riding him earning moans from him. "I'm positive." I started sucking his cock earning more and more moans.

Ciel then flipped us over so that he was on top of me a started going in and out of my mouth. "(Y-Y-Y/n).",Ciel said while moaning. I then flipped us over and took my mouth off.

{Lemon Ends}

"I'm getting tired.", I said then yawned. We both got dressed into our pajamas and fell asleep hugging each other.