Chapter 1: Fire

[1 year later to where you are 18 and Ciel is 19]

~Your P.O.V.~

I woke up to a sleeping Ciel right next to me. I slowly and quietly got up and took a shower then brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I decided to look a little cute and wear a red jacket a black skirt and a white t-shirt and some jewelry(picture up top). Once I was done I walked to the bed to get my phone and was about to leave when I felt a hand grab my wrist and bring me down towards the bed. 

"Don't leave yet." 

"Ciel wake up it's already 10:00 a.m." 

Then out of no where he just started kissing me. Since this was my first time I didn't know what to do so I just started kissing back. We both kissed for what felt like forever but was only 30 seconds. 

"Sorry.", Ciel apologized. 

"It's my fault I'm sorry. Well I'm going to the park do you want to come?" 

"Sure just let me get ready." 

'This is going to take forever. Sorry Ciel.' I sped up the time so that he was already done. I went down stairs and brought me a small (f/c) bag to put snacks in. 

"You ready?" 

"Yup I just have to put on my shoes and we're good to go.", I said as I went to go put on my black and red high-tops (image above as well).

[Time skip to the park]

~Ciel's P.O.V~

Once we got there ,which didn't take us that long because (Y/n) used her demon speed to get us there. (Yes Ciel knows that you are a demon because you told him that you were before you two went into your new home). Once we got there (Y/n) went straight to the grass and laid down there. I went next to her and sat down. 

"This is nice.", I heard (Y/n) say. Then I saw a little area of roses and grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and dragged her to the little area. 

"Here a rose for a beautiful lady.", I said as I handed her a red rose. 

"Thank you so much. What's funny is that my favorite flower is a rose.", then she started giggling with her beautiful voice. 

"It makes sense a beautiful thing for a beautiful person."

~Your P.O.V.~

Once I stopped laughing I put the rose in my hair and went on my phone and saw I got a text message from my aunt.

Hello (Y/n) this is your aunt ,Lily, and I'm afraid I've got some bad news. Your parents house burnt down with your parents inside it. I am very sorry for your lost and hope you will be okay. Your uncle and I will be hosting a funeral for your mother and father. It will be held on August 24 at 1:00. Again I am very sorry for your lost.

'What? What?! What!' Then I started crying. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. 

"(Y-Y/n) what's wrong?", Ciel asked with a hint of worry in his voice. 

I didn't say anything. All I did was give him my phone. 

Once he was done reading he pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry for your lost.", he said in a soothing voice that made my crying stop a little. 

I eventually stopped crying and about 5 minutes later. I suprised Ciel with a little kiss expecting him to kiss back but sadly it didn't happen. "I'm sorry.", I apologized. 

"Fuck it.", Ciel said and before I could ask him why he said that he started kissing me and I of course kissed back. Ciel then pushed me down against the grass and it started turning into a make out session. 

'Oh shit we're at the park and people can see us.' I slowly pushed him off me. "Hey um can we go home now. I wanna go home."

 "Tsk fine. Here.", he said as getting up and holding out his hand. 

"Thanks.", I said as taking his hand. "Make sure you hold on tight because I'm going to run home with my demon speed." 

"Ok.", he said as gripping my hand tighter than before.

A/N
Poor reader-chan. I wanted to tell you that the next chapter will be Lemon I repeat the next chapter will be Lemon so don't read if you do not like Lemon. Well that's all for now bye!!!
~Lin